🌼Minsung🌼

Here's your credits babes thanks for the request Ellick_Germany

-----------------------------------------------------------

Readers POV

Jisung has been hanging out with Hyunjin way more often working on practice, singing songs, jeez they even have been openly flirting with each other in front of everyone.

Minho on the other hand has gathered a lot of information from this he had grown jealous, angry, and dare I say sad about not getting the attention that he usually gets from Jisung.

So they decided to "talk" about it before their interview.

"I don't see the problem with flirting with friends, Minho" Jisung started off the conversation with that statement making Minho make direct eye contact "you may not see anything wrong with it but I do" Minho bluntly said before having a slightly sassy expression on his face.

"What's you problem?!" "My problem you have been flirting with hyunjin for the last three God damn weeks and you're asking what my problem is?!" Minho stood up and so did Jisung.

"I don't get it it's not like were dating or anything so why are you even offended?!-" "Because I'm in fucking love with you and you do this shit!" Minho grabbed Jisung by the shirt panting not aware of what he just said due to his anger.

"Y'all come on its time to go!" Chan shouted making Minho quickly drop Jisung not even looking at him before walking off.

During the interview while it was Minho turn to speak Jisung thought about what he said he couldn't focus at all. He tried to get Minhos attention tugging on his sleeve hugging his arm and everything he would usually react to but he just ignored him. It was visable that Jisung was upset by this.

After the interview on their way there Minho still was ignoring Jisung at this point had was extremely upset by Minhos actions while he was talking and interacting with the others but not him.. Is this how Minho felt? Jealousy? Sadness? Anger?

It was night when Jisung went into Minhos room sneakily getting into his bed there was a slight creak in the bed making Minho wake up he felt something under his cover (a/n;this isn't no smut now but if y'all want it then just ask) "What the hell Jisung-" "I'm sorry.." He was interrupted by the other male speaking after him.

"You must of felt terrible watching me flirt with someone else when you have a crush on me.. Honestly I feel like a huge jerk I don't even know why I did it.. But I'm sorry Minho.." Minho almost immediately pulled Jisung up and hugged him "It's fine I know what your like.. Thank you Jisung"