🌼Minsung🌼

Requested by ilenilennia5
Topic: Having a crush isn't easy, especially if they are your study buddy. Soon they'll figure out your feelings.

.
.
.
.

"Jisungie, come on it's time to go." Minho said getting up with his backpack on his shoulder smiling at the other male.

'So... Pretty..' That's all jisung thought when he saw Minho. Every since middle school they have always been study buddies. They enjoyed each other's company either way.

"C-coming Minnie!" He said getting up tripping slightly on his desk a bit picking up his bag as he ran after the other male. Finally catching up with the other he pouted "Why did you leave me like that, minnie~" he said in a pouty tone causing the other to roll his eyes "Because your slow that's why" he said looking at the slightly smaller male.

Making it to the library they entered it was empty like always, it was the afternoon everyone practically went home already the sun was setting.

As they sat down getting ready jisung layed his head on his hand watching Minho closely as he got the pencils and homework out. When they made eye contact jisung didn't really notice until Minho tilted his head slightly causing him to jump slightly and look at the homework.

As they started working jisung always noticed how the other would always tuck his hair behind his ear while working. He honestly loved it.

"Sung-"
"Ji-"
"Jisung!"

"Huh?" "Are you listening?" Minho asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion jisung nodded as sweat started to form on his hands as he felt his face get hotter by seconded.

"Are you okay? Do you need a break?" Minho asked in a worried tone it looking at the others slightly red face.

Jisung nodded looking away from the other and continued writing what he was supposed to leaving the other more worried. "Is it me?" Jisungs eyes widened a bit before looking at the other. "What do you mean-" "don't give me that, your always looking at me jisungie." Minho got closer to jisung to the point they were touching.

"Do you like me, Jisung?" Jisung quickly looked away not responding to the other before responding again ".. Yeah.. I guess I do.. But you don't have to worry about treating me diffe-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when he felt something soft against his lips. His eyes widened when it happened it was almost automatically shut him up. "Does it matter really, just kiss me, Jisung" Minho said, jisung didn't hesitate to softly place his lips on the other males feeling him kiss back was almost the most angelic moment of his life.

Part two will be out soon it might be smut.