Part 2: The world of Tevyat

Y/n is regaining his conscious as he slowly open his eyes. He notices voices coming from two different directions.

???: Paimon thinks that we should loot his body and see what we can find from him.

Y/n looks at the left to see a little white haired girl who is floating. She wears a long sleeved jumper and a blue cape.

???2: Paimon! We mustn't steal stuff from people even if he is unconscious.

Y/n looks at his right to see a blonde male teen who is wearing a brown half shirt and brown pants

Girl: Just kidding. Paimon's joking. Let's send him to a safe place for him to recover.

Y/n slowly gets up to recover from his slumber.

Y/n: Hate to break it to you but you will disappointed if you find out that I am empty handed.

The girl and the male teen are shocked to see him recovering and heard what they said.

Girl: Hey he's awake!

Male teen: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah I think so.

Y/n looks left and right to see the beach that he is currently at.

Y/n: First of all, where am I?

Girl: You are in Tevyat, and more specifically, Monsdstadt.

Y/n is confused with the names of the location.

Y/n: Teyvat? Monsdstadt? What's that?

The reply made by y/n caused them to be shocked again.

Girl: Wait. You don't know what they are?! Are you living under a rock or something?

Male teen: You don't happen to be from another world, right?

Y/n: If that seems to be the case, then yes.

The little girl looks at the male teen.

Little girl: Paimon thinks that you are not only one who went to Tevyat from another world.