Part 15: The Harbinger and the knight of smoke.

As the group finishes the preparations for the Rite of Parting, it is time for them to return to Liyue Harbour. However, there is something unusual at the entrance to the Harbour.

Paimon: Huh, what happened? The city gate is swarming with Millelith and... the Fatui?

Zhongli: This atmosphere is highly abnormal. It seems as though something big has happened. We should ask around a little, just to be safe.

As the group gets closer to the crowd, y/n notices a familiar figure.

Y/n: Is that Shi Lei? Let's start with him.

Y/n and the group go to Shi Lei to talk to him.

Y/n: Hey Shi Lei!

Shi Lei notices Y/n's voice and looks at the approaching Y/n.

Shi Lei: Y/n! It's been a while. And you guys are?

Y/n: Let me introduce them for you. They are Saikou, Aether, Paimon and Zhongli.

Saikou: It's a pleasure to meet you.

Paimon: Hi.

Aether: Hello.

Zhongli: Nice to meet you.

Y/n: So what exactly is going on here?

Shi Lei: It seems that the adepti of Jueyun Karst are coming to Liyue Harbour.

Zhongli: Do they intend to exercise force?

Shi Lei:  That seems to be the case. Oh yeah. Zhongli, You're a consultant to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, right?

Zhongli: Yes. That is correct.

Shi Lei: I heard that the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is in trouble due to having some kind of association with the Fatui. They're currently dealing with the authorities at the gates.

Zhongli: Things are taking a turn for the worse... I'm afraid I must leave now to handle things back at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. I hope that Director Hu has been able to keep things under control for the moment. Consider your next course of action carefully, travelers. If you're trying to prevent an explosion, it may be wisest to look for the fuse first.

Zhongli then leaves the group to help the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

Paimon: Phew... Having connections with the Fatui seems to be quite the double-edged sword. So what did Zhongli mean by looking for the "fuse"?

Aether: Childe.

Y/n: And don't forget Annabella.

Shi Lei: Can someone explain what you guys are talking about?

Paimon: Ooh, Paimon gets it! If there's anyone that wants to see the whole city turned upside down, it's definitely them. They must be waiting for the moment when no one is watching to do something really bad! But, where could we find them now? Where would they go at a time like this?

Aether: There's only one place they would go.

*Timeskip*

The group are seen walking pass a huge gate to enter the Golden House. After that, they then climb up a staircase to get to the door so that they can enter into the building.

As they are doing so, Annabella is seen walking away from behind a pillar as she slowly gets in the way of the group.

Annabella: Oh my. I never expect you guys to come here.

Y/n: Annabella. Move aside.

Annabella: Sadly for you. I am supposed to guard this place from potential intruders, especially you. So if you want to get inside the Golden house, I guess you will have to fight me to get in.