Part 6: A chef from Liyue.

After a long walk, the group has finally reached the Springvale village.

Paimon: We made it!

As Paimon is showing signs of joy, y/n and Aether are seen stopping at their tracks and taking a breather as they are exhausted from the long walk.

Aether: Phew! I am exhausted.

Y/n: I can say the same.

Paimon: Come on guys. It's not that tiring.

Aether: Says the person who only needs to float to move.

Paimon: Oh yeah? Well floating is just as tiring as walking or running.

Y/n: Yeah right. While you barely use any of your muscles to move, the rest of us have to carry on our own weight to move to our destination. Isn't that right, Saik...

As y/n turn to look at Saikou, he sees that saikou is in his rider form as he is floating around as a sword. There is a long silence from the group before y/n asks Saikou a question.

Y/n: When did you transform?

Saikou: While you were too exhausted to notice your surroundings, I decided to transform to make walking less of a hassle. Besides, this way I can ensure this group's protection in case we get attacked or ambushed.

Y/n: You shouldn't use your sword's power for reasons like this, especially if it is for unnecessary reasons.

Saikou: I am the sword, so I can use it however I like. Besides, you are just jealous that I have the power to move to other places without having to place my legs onto the ground.

Y/n: Why you... Don't make me put you back in the Xcross watch.

Saikou: That's if you can catch me first.

Y/n then jumps towards saikou only for Saikou to avoid the approaching Y/n. As y/n is playing cat and mouse with Saikou, Paimon and Aether decide to ignore the two as Paimon sees a butterfly and proceeds to catch it while Aether is watching Paimon catching the butterfly.

However, Aether is suddenly grabbed by someone and dragged to the ground which creates a thud noise that can be heard by Paimon, y/n and Saikou. They stopped whatever they were doing and notice that Aether is missing. They all begin searching for Aether and find him crouching behind a bush along with a girl.

 They all begin searching for Aether and find him crouching behind a bush along with a girl

The girl has dark, indigo-black hair and wears a brown and gold leotard. Aether and the girl seem to be looking at the boars while the girl is drooling at the sight of the animals.

Girl: Shhh! Keep it down. I'm hunting... I've always heard about the wide range of ingredients that you can find in Mondstadt, and it looks like it's true!

Aether: Are you a hunter?

Girl: No - I'm a chef! A chef on a mission to find rare and exotic ingredients from all corners of the world! My name's Xiangling. I'm from Liyue harbor. And you?