Special Chapter: The wolf of the north

The story begins as the group which consists of Aether, Paimon, Y/n and Saikou and they seem to be walking pass a forest.

Paimon: This is Wolvendom. People from Mondstadt hardly ever come here... Even though it's not so far away from the city, the environment here is totally untouched. It's a wild place ruled by the laws of nature. It's survival of the fittest out here. Even the slimes around here are huuuge! ...Like those super-duper massive ones over there!

Saikou: Wow. They are probably the largest slimes I have ever encounter in Mondstadt.

Y/n: Is it just me or are they coming straight for us?

Aether: ...Eek, they've seen us! Prepare for battle!

The group summons their swords and they all start attacking the slimes. They are able to easily handle the slimes as they manage to defeat them in just a few swings.

Paimon: Got 'em!

However, their victory is short lasting as a second wave of slimes where all of them are small.

Y/n: Don't worry. This should be easy for us to handle.

One of the slimes then starts to grow bigger to the point where it is larger than all the slimes that they have faced.

Paimon: Oh. My. Archon!

Aether: And you just have to say that, didn't you?

Y/n: How am I supposed to know that they can get themselves bigger?

Saikou: Now that's definitely the largest slime that I've seen in Mondstadt.

Y/n: Whatever. Guess we have to get serious.

Y/n whips out his seiken swordDriver and is about to place it as his belt. Then, a purple lightning appears and slams down to the ground. As a result, an impact is created and it goes for the slimes which causes them to get pushed away into the air. The giant slime then returns to its original size before the slimes land on the ground. After the slimes recover from their fall, the lightning disappears to reveal a boy who has stabbed a claymore to the ground.

 After the slimes recover from their fall, the lightning disappears to reveal a boy who has stabbed a claymore to the ground

The boy has a spiky grey hair. He is shown to have scars on his body and he wears a green pants, an orange shirt and a dark hood. The boy then pulls the claymore from the ground and points it at the slimes as the blade is infused with electro element. This causes the slimes to be scared and they start to hop away quickly from Razor. There is a moment of silence between the group and Razor before they start to look at each other.

Paimon: *Panting* Th–Thank you– Aaah! Wolves! Ruuuun!

???: Do not worry. Wolves friends. But, you are...?

Paimon: We're just some boring old travelers passing through...

???: Don't smell boring. You smell... *sniff* familiar...