Part 7: The Tone-deaf Bard

As the group returns back to the city of Mondstadt, they decided to take a look around the city and meet up with the knights of Favonius who they met before. As they meet each one of them, they ended up having to go on an adventure with that specific knight. They first meet up with Amber and they successfully get their gliding licenses. As for Keaya, meeting up with him results in them having to go for a pirate treasure hunt which turns out to be a method of luring out a treasure hoarder. And finally, there's Lisa as they went out with her and return the books from the residents who failed to return them to the library on time.

As the adventures are finally over, they continue their exploration around the city and encounter two ladies who seem to be having a conversation.

One of the women has blonde hair with a ponytail

One of the women has blonde hair with a ponytail. She wears a white, blue and black shirt and white tights.

The other woman wears a mask along with blue clothing and a black coat. She has brown hair and also a ponytail.

Paimon: Isn't that Jean? Seems like she's talking to someone... Let's let her finish, then go say hi?

We then move on to the conversation with the two ladies.

Brown hair woman: ...which is what has brought us to this point in the first place. If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui. We can put an end to Mondstadt's dragon issues, all we need to do is bring that monster to the-

Blonde hair woman: "Monster"?

Brown hair woman: Yes. What's your point?

Blonde hair woman: Ah... I'd expect a more professional attitude from your diplomats. Yet here you are saying you want to "put an end" to one of The Four Winds of Mondstadt? I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the knights of Favonious.

Brown hair woman: Heh... Hehehe... It's not as crazy as you make it sound. Fine. That's enough negotiation for today. At this stage it's simply... an amicable exchange of constructive opinions, no? I'll be sure to make.. thorough notes...

The brown hair woman left the scene before the group meets up with the blonde hair woman.

Blonde hair woman: Oh, you guys, you're back.

The woman looks at Y/n.

Blonde hair woman: And you must be y/n, is that correct?

Y/n: Yep. The name's y/n. You must be the Acting Grandmaster named Jean, right?

Jean: That's correct. A pleasure to meet you for the first time. Aether, Saikou and the knights of the Favonius have spoken highly of you.

Jean then looks back at the group.

Jean: Thank you all for your help. The elemental flow is finally stable. The aftermath of Stromterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment. However, the pressure from the delegation has become too be to be ignored...