Surprise

You slowly open your eyes and you found yourself in a small library. You are confused as the story hasn't come to an end and all of a sudden you have woken up from your dream. You look around and see a white haired man who is wearing glasses and he seems to just finish talking to a young woman with auburn hair.

 You look around and see a white haired man who is wearing glasses and he seems to just finish talking to a young woman with auburn hair

The white haired man is Dr Rose. He is the librarian of this library and has been giving you special stories for you to read where you start to dream and become y/n in that story.

As for the woman, she looks new to you as this is the first time you are meeting her

Woman: Thank you for your help, Dr Rose.

Dr Rose: No problem. Just remember to return it to me when you are done.

Woman: Don't worry. I am not that forgetful. Anyway, see you.

The woman waves her hand to Dr Rose as a way of saying goodbye and exits the library through the main door. By the time she goes right through the door, a woman with grey hair is seen entering the library who is carrying a tray that holds a teapot and two cups of tea.

 By the time she goes right through the door, a woman with grey hair is seen entering the library who is carrying a tray that holds a teapot and two cups of tea

The grey haired girl is Tan Hua. She is Dr Rose's assistant who manages and takes care of the library along with him. She also takes care of providing the library with books from many different writers to add to Dr Rose's book collection for him to read.

Tan Hua approaches to Dr Roses desk and places the teapot in the middle, a cup near Dr Rose and and another cup near you.

Tan Hua: Here's your tea as you requested.

Dr Rose: Thanks.

Dr Rose changes his direction from Tan Hua to you as he starts looking at you.

Dr Rose: I know you must be confused a lot. Here, have some tea to calm you down.

He takes the teapot and pour out some tea into your cup and then into his cup. After doing so, you take a sip of team from your cup which allows you to calm down.

Dr Rose: Are you feeling better now?

You replied by nodding which make him feel delightful.

Dr Rose: That's good to hear. Let me explain what is currently going on. This story is incomplete for now and it will grow until the story is finished when the final chapter comes to an end. I know this is going to be different for you to experience so I decided to give  you a surprise. Senti, if you don't mind.

Another grey haired girl is seen pulling a whiteboard with wheels towards the area behind Dr Rose's seat

Another grey haired girl is seen pulling a whiteboard with wheels towards the area behind Dr Rose's seat. She looks similar to Tan Hua but has a messier hairstyle, does not wear glasses and wears different clothing.

Dr Rose: Oh right. I forgot to introduce you to her. She's...

Before he can finish the sentence, the new grey haired woman slammed the desk to bring a halt to the discussion and grab Dr Rose's and your attention.

Grey haired woman: Hello! My name is Senti and I recently started working here. I am given small tasks from Dr Rose like sorting the books, sweeping the floor and many more. If you need help, you can always come to me and I am sure to assist you in anyway I can.

Senti is then pulled back away from the desk by the ear by Tan Hua before she continues to talk more about herself.

Senti: Ow. Okay I'm sorry. Please stop doing that.

Dr Rose: I apologise for her action. She tends to be mischievous and I need Tan Hua to look after and discipline her. So anyway, let's move on to the surprise.

He flips the billboard to reveal the surprise.

OC Time!

Kamen rider Saikou: [OC open slot]
special requirement: male

Kamen rider Calibur: [OC open slot]
special requirement: male

Kamen rider Kenzan: [OC open slot]
Current occupation (can be changed if there is a better occupation for Kenzan): Knight of favonious

Dr Rose: It is time to create your own character!

As he said that, Senti and Tan Hua pull down confetti poppers as confettis are shot every where around Dr Rose and you as they rain down on his and your clothes and bodies.

Dr Rose: If you have no idea what OC is. It basically means original character. Here is how it works. If you have thought of a character, you can write a comment about it at the line with the open slot of the character that you like. The details you can put are are name, image, gender and other details that you want to share with me. It's okay if someone takes your slot, you can either go for the other slots or try to fill in the taken slot.

Tan Hua: He decides to do this because last time he was creating his own characters for the honkai knight story and it really took a toll on him. Might as well let the readers do the work.

Dr Rose: Yeah. It was painful and tiring to do so. So why not let other people do it instead. So anyway, take your time creating your oc while we, except you, will clean up the library.

As Tan Hua, Senti and Dr Rose are cleaning up the library while arguing about why it was a good or bad idea to use confetti poppers, you take your time to make your own OC.

Edit Note:

So. What do you think is a suitable name and looks for the three kamen riders?

Kamen rider Saikou: [OC open slot]
special requirement: male

Kamen rider Calibur: [OC open slot]
special requirement: male

Kamen rider Kenzan: [OC open slot]
Current occupation (can be changed if there is a better occupation for Kenzan): Knight of favonious