one

flashback
                                    3 years ago

Taehyungs pov
  I was on my way to epiphany's to get my  lovely wife and lovely son something sweet like the sweet person I am.

I walk in the place to see a face , I see everytime I'm here, I don't know his name but I most definitely know his face. "welcome to worldwide handsomes shop how may I help?" some handsome man said. " I would like 3 chocolate donuts with anything iced americano" I say to the handsome man.

"Here you go sir, have a nice day" said the handsome man. "Thank you" I say heading out to the car.

Yoo Jin's pov
"Omg this idiot child!, why did I have him!" Yoo Jin says and sighs. 

If your wondering the situation well here's what happened, Yoo Jin was trying on a dress while saewon was sitting on the floor next to the mirror where she was

With his juice, saewon being a child accidentally spilled his juice on her white dress. ( anyways back to the story )

"Ugh HES so annoying" Yoo Jin says as she pulls his arm harshly making the poor boy cry, pulling him in the corner. " shut the fxck up before I smack you so HARD" Yoo Jin angrily says. saewon cries harder in the corner when he hears the yelling. " DIDNT I SAY SHUT UP, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND"

Taehyungs pov
I'm getting the stuff out the car heading in the house. Untill I hear screaming and kicking. I rush in the house dropping every thing on the ground once I see Yoo Jin about to hit saewon.

" DONT YOU FUXKING DARE!" Taehyung screams running to saewon, and picking him up. " he's such a stupid child taehyung ! Why do you even love him?!" Yoo Jin questions.

Saewon cries harder in his dads arms. " Aww my baby don't cry" Taehyung tells his son. "Let's go put you in bed huh?" Taehyung asks his son. Saewon nodded in his dads chest as taehyung gives him his paci.

"It's past your nap time anyways" Taehyung sighs

taehyung lays his son down (on there bed) and covers him up as he shuts the door. "What the fxck we're you thinking !?" Taehyung ask yoojin trying to calm himself. "That stupid idiot spilled juice on my dress, and he always causes trouble!" Yoojin tries to tell taehyung.

"Oh really, so you had to call him names and ALMOST HIT MY SON ?" Taehyung yells "i - i" yoojin stutters. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND WERE GETTING DIVORCED" Taehyung says.

"Babe, n-no" yoojin cries. "DONT BABE ME!, GET YOUR STUFF AND GET THE HELL OUT" Taehyung yells.

        5 days later
Taehyung pov
I can't believe yoojin rlly tried to hit my son, I will NEVER let that pass at all.

She's been calling me every hour and I'm tired of it. It's been 5 days since I kicked yoojin out and she already has a boyfriend. I knew I should of listened to my mom.

You might ask why would she be calling me while having a boyfriend well she thinks I don't know she has already moved on but as you can obviously see, I know.

I haven't answered her calls nor thought about her since the last time I seen her. Saewon also haven't said "mama" since she left, because he knows that she did him wrong and I'm honestly not mad about it.

I'm planing on moving somewhere else and starting a newer life with new and better friends.

Even tho I never really had friends but I'll try to make some. But for now on I'll have to see what the future holds.

I've been on the hunt for new homes at least like a 6 bedroom house . My dad told me to take his spot in Kim's enterprise.

So I'm planning on started there once I get a home and get myself and ex-wife situated.

Also me and yoojin are devorcing in 2 weeks (well we're getting the papers to sign in 2 weeks) so I'll just see what happens now ..

_________________________________

Guys this is the first chapter hope you liked it.
Sorry if there any mistakes

My other chapters will be longer than this, I just couldn't think of much.
hopefully I'll get better at this but let's see what's happens next.