ten

"I'm not a snitch" taehyung said. "I'm just helping my people out" tae sassed. "Jin hyung has kicked in to your system, the sassiness" jungkook said.

"Why am I always blamed for them being sassy?" Jin said. "Because they've been around YOUR sassiness so there picking up the way your doing things. Namjoon told him husband.

"I guess" jin rolled his eyes. These past two days jungkook felt like he knew the group for 9 years because he's already close to them.

"Daddy~" saewon whined making grabby hands to taehyung giving jimin his phone back. "Come here baby" taehyung cooed at the sleepy boy. Jin helping saewon to his dad.

Saewon immediately clinged onto his dad with his head laying on his dads chest. "You tired?" Taehyung asked the boy who nodded his head yes. "Wanna go upstairs?" Taehyung asked.

"Wanna stay with daddy" saewon said fist clutching his dads pajamas. "Ok baby" taehyung said kissing the boys head.

"Tae it's your turn" jungkook said. Tae pulled out a blue 7 which on top jungkook put draw 4 on jimin who had 1 card left. "Really, you evil bunny?" Jimin said.

"Sorry hyung" kook laughed.

Jimin pulls his 4 cards threatening jungkook that he'd get him back. What they didn't know was like hobi has been quiet because he only had one card and he didn't want anyone to know.

"What color kook?" Hoseok said. "Green" kook said because that's the only color he has left. "Uno out" Hobi said laughing. Everyone has a shocked face not knowing what to say.

"When did you have 1 card?" Jin said dumbfounded.

"Exactly I'm so confused" Taehyungs said confusingly.

"Well games over, I'm going to bed" yoongi said. "Goodnight guys" yoongi said not bothering to help clean the cards up. Everyone else game there cards to jin who went to put them back in the game closet.

"Guys go to bed, goodnight" namjoon said walking to his room. "Wait taebear let me kiss my baby goodnight" jin said walking up to taehyung kissing saewon goodnight on the cheek. "Goodnight babies" jin said to taekook. "Night hyungie" they both say.

They walk upstairs followed by jimin and hoseok. "Goodnight guys" Hobi said. "Night bestie, night kook" Jimin said tiredly.

"Night" they say.

Walking into the room shutting the door. Tae sat on the bed saewon still laying on his chest, rubbing his back slipping a paci in the boys mouth.

"Kook, I want to get to know you tonight" Taehyung told kook who was doing his skincare routine. "Ok, you can ask me questions and I'll answer, and I also wanna get to know you more" jungkook said.

"Ok, how many relationships have you been in?" Taehyung asked the boy curiously. "I believe either one or two high school years." Jungkook said since he wasn't the type to just say he NEEDS a relationship.

"How about you? Tae?" Jungkook asked. "I've also been in 2 one of them marriage/ saewons mom" tae answered truthfully.

"When is your birthday tae?" "December 30th" tae said.

"Mines is September 1st" jungkook said.

"What's something you don't like in a relationship?" Tae asked.

"Well I don't like people who can't communicate maturely, because communication is key in a relationship" jungkook said.

"I also agree, you should keep communication going while having a partner" tae smiled. "What's something you like?"

"I love cute stuff like clinginess and cuddles" kook blushed. "Because I feel like if you can't cuddle me all day then I don't want you" jungkook said boldly. "Really?" tae laughed.

"Yes and it's obviously cute, and I'm cute so why not be cute together" kook said putting his stuff back up since he's done with his skin stuff.

Taehyung laughs "I also like cuddles."

"We actually have lots in common" kook laughed.

"Yep" "come hop in bed right here" taehyung patting the spot right next to him. "Tae ... wonnie has to sleep there" kook said.

"He liked to sleep on my chest some days don't worry" Taehyung said.

Jungkook cuts the lights off, tae cutting the tv on, then cutting the lamp off making grabby hands for jungkook to come.

"cuddle with me and wonnie" taehyung said. "Ok" jungkook said. Taehyungs pulls jungkook by his side putting an arm around his back. saewon on the right side jungkook on the left side of his chest.

They get comfortable in there position, legs tangled.

"What should we watch?" Taehyungs asked. "It doesn't matter I'll be sleep in a minute" jungkook chuckled, which sounded like music to Taehyungs ears.

"Let's watch a drama" taehyung said going to Netflix clicking randomly on nevertheless.

There 30 minutes into watching it and they actually found it interesting. "This is actually a good show" jungkook said. "It is, but I think you won't be looking at it for long" Taehyung chuckled at the boy who's eyes keep falling closed. "It's ok to slee kook, we can watch it another day" tae said pausing the show turning to jungkook who's officially fell asleep. Head buried into taes side. "Such a cutie" tae said softly admiring the sleeping boy.

After that taehyung fell asleep cuddling two cute bunny's.

////////////

Jimins pov

I got up seeing it was 10:30, I get up to brush my teeth and went outside and seen jin hyung. "Gm hyungie" I said rubbbing my eyes.

"Morning cutie, could you wake the rest up?" Jin said looking up the stairs where jimin was standing.

"Ok hyung" I said turning back around heading to my room. "Thanks baby" jin said.

I walk back into the room seeing my sleeping boyfriends cuddling. I frowned feeling left out and started to whine awakening hobi. He sits up rubbing his eyes. "Goodmorning baby, what's wrong" Hobi said to the pouting jimin. "You and Yoonie cuddle without me" Jimin pouted.

"Aww we're sorry baby come here" Hobi said opening his arms welcoming jimin.

Jimin goes to his boyfriend hoping on the bed sitting in hobis lap chest to chest. "I love you" Hobi said pecking jimin cheek. "I love you too" Jimin said pecking hobis lips.

Hobi pecked jimins lips back repeatedly making the boy giggle. "Do you forgive me?" Hobi asked cutely. "Of course" Jimin said.

"Yoonieeee" Jimin said hugging his other sleeping boyfriend. "Hmm?" Yoongi hummed.

"Get up" Jimin pecked hun cheeks. "Mhm" yoongi hummed. "I'll be back I have to wake the others" Jimin said. "K" Hobi said.

He walks in the room seeing the three cuddled up looking like a happy family. He cooed taking out his phone taking pictures. 

"Taeeee, kookieee, wake up" Jimin said. Wonnie was the first to wake up whining. Jimin goes to pick him up. "Mama~" saewon whined. "Jin hyung" Jimin yelled from upstairs. "Yesss!" Jin answered. "You baby wants you!" Jimin said.

Jin was upstairs in a hurry. "Heyyy babyyy" Jin takes the boy in his arms. "Aww look at my other babies cuddling" Jin said watching taekook also taking pictures. "Ok I'll be downstairs, me and won" jin told jimin.

"Get up guys" Jimin said. They both stretched opening there eyes. "Ok, get out we're up" tae said. "Are you guys gonna have se-" Jimin didn't finish. "Jimin" tae sternly said. "Ok ok I'll go" Jimin closed the door.

They cuddled and talked for about 10 minutes before going to brush there teeth.

The whole group went downstairs and ate took showers and spent the rest of there time together before they went back home and worked.

____________________________________

Next chapter tmr, sorry I couldn't write much .🙂