twelve

Texting pov

Taehyung: kook, you can get up around 11am or 11:10 it really doesn't matter.

Jungkook: okay, isn't that a little late tho?

Taehyung: we'll usually I get there at about 11.

Jungkook: so, getting up at 11 will have you late right?

Taehyung: jungkook.

Jungkook: huh?

Taehyung: you do know im the ceo right ?

Jungkook: well yes and no

Taehyung: we'll I'm the ceo, so I can get there what ever time I feel like.

Jungkook: I seeEee, is saewon sleep?

Taehyung: yep

Jungkook: oh ok, well goodnight tae hyung

.......

11:05

Taehyung pov

I was currently getting ready for work, I already brushed my teeth and all. I wasn't gonna really cook any breakfast I planned on eating kook at the enterprise.

We have a lot of different restaurants inside so there's a lot of choices. But I won't just leave my baby with a empty stomach so I put warm milk inside a zippy cup. And I'll just give him some cheese itz or something to snack on, in the car.

I went back to my room to wake saewon up, who looked very peaceful. "Baby it's time to get up" I gently rubbed the boys back. He opened his eyes rubbing his eyes. "What did i say about rubbing your eyes mr?" Tae said removing the boys hand from his eyes.

Saewon whined at Taehyungs gentle scolding. I picked saewon up, as he layed his head on my shoulder. Saewon rubbed his eyes onto taes shoulder.

"Let's go brush your teeth, hm?" Taehyung said walking into the bathroom. "Mhm" won nodded into his dads shoulder.

Tae sits won on the counter grabbing his tooth brush, putting toothpaste on it. Giving saewon the toothbrush. "Brush your teeth baby, your a big boy right?" Taehyung said.

"Yess I'm big boy!" Saewon exclaimed. "We'll show daddy your a big boy and brush your teeth by your self" Taehyung said kissing the boys cheek.

saewon started brushing his teeth like the good boy he is. After he was done tae washed the boys face. "Your such a good boy" Taehyung said hugging the boy.

"I big boy too?" Saewon asked. "And big boy" tae smiled picking the boy up.

"Let's put you on something to wear" Taehyung said going back inside the room sitting the boy on the bed, going to the drawer to pick something out. He ended up getting a blue jeans jumper with a red and green striped shirt.

He took saewons pajamas off, replacing them with the outfit. "Baby we're gonna eat breakfast at my office" taehyung said. "I forgot we going to daddy's office" saewon said excitedly. "Yep, are you ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Yepp!, we gotta get kookie uncle!" Saewon said. "Yep we shouldn't have him waiting right?" Taehyung said. Saewon shook his head no, "let's go get you a little snack tho?" Taehyungs said picking saewon up taking him to the kitchen grabbing the milk and cheeze itz.

They went outside tae locked the door heading to the car, tae buckled saewon in his car seat handing the boy his snack and milk.

He got in the car buckling himself, then taking out his phone to text kook to tell him he's on the way.