nine

We are now at the food court they decided to eat some Panda Express. You guessed it tae used his cuteness to make Jin give in on eating Panda Express. For the 1273 time In this whole month.

"Hyungie it isn't fair, tae always gets his way" Jimin told jin. "Well tae uses him being cute to get what he wants" yoongi told his boyfriend. "Maybe if you did the same you would get what you want from hyung too" Hobi also told his boyfriend.

They were all sitting at the table in the food court. Everyone sitting beside there partners/soon to be partner (smirks) and saewon is sitting on his dads lap as always .

"Or you could be like me! My dada gives me everything!" Saewon said. "Yea because your cute" namjoon told saewon. "Ik" saewon sasses.

"He has to stop being around jin-hyung, he's getting sassy" yoongi said. "I'm not sassy I'm just confident" jin sassed. "Me too" saewon smiled.

"Guys let's do truth or dare around the mall after we eat" jungkook said. "Oh your that type?" Hobi said. "What type?" jk asked.

"The fun around the mall type" Hobi said.

"Ohhhh yes I am" jungkook smiled.

"I'm in" namjoon said. "Same" Jin said. "I'm also in" yoongi said.

"Jimin? Tae? Hobi? Saewon?" Jungkook asked. "We're in" taehyung said.

"Ok hurry I'm so ready to record the crazy dares" jungkook said excitedly.

"This is gonna be fun" jin said. "I'm so ready to laugh" jin said.

"Your always ready to laugh" tae said.

"This is gonna be new to us because we barely do things but shop in the mall" jin said excitedly. "I agree this is gonna be fun" tae said.

.......

"Ok guys let's start" Jimin said. "Ok I'll start off so someone ask me" jungkook said. "Truth or dare" yoongi said.

"Truth" jungkook said. "Is it true that you think Taehyung is hot" yoongi said really wanting to know the answer. "Yes it's true" jungkook blushed.

"I knew it" Jimin said. "Ok guys let's just walk around while doing the dares" namjoon said. They all get up from the table saewon sleep in Taehyungs arms.

"Ok someone else go" Hobi said. "Truth or dare hobi" Jin said. "Dare" "I dare you too go up to a random girl or boy and take a picture with them" jin said.

"Hyunggggg that's embarrassing ~" Hobi whined.

"Well this whole game is gonna be embarrassing so get used to it" jin said. "Fineee, but you guys can't make it awkward for me or that person" Hobi said.

"It's gonna be awkward for them regardless" Jimin said. "Let's go" Jin said. "Ouuuu there's two girls right there, just walk up to them and take a selfie with them, already have the camera out." Tae said.

Jhope walked up to the girls and took the selfie and walked off making the others laugh. "This is gonna be funny I can tell" joon said laughing. "Look how casually he walked off" tae laughed.

"Did you see when the girl was like "ok?" It was so funny" Jimin said.

"Guys that was so embarrassing, like fr!" Hobi said to the laughing group. "Who's next?" Yoongi said. "Truth or dare Jin hyung?, since you dared me to that that embarrassing shxt" Hobi said. "Truth or dare"

"Truth" jin said. "Ofc you'd pick truth" Hobi said slight annoyed. "Is it true, you a namjoon hyung wanted to havea threesome?" Hobi asked.

"Not true" jin said.