thirteen

Taehyungs pov

we ended up going to a near by ice cream parlor that happened to have a park across the street, so of course wonnie asked to visit the park.

which I couldn't say no to because he started pouting and before I even answered jungkook took his side and asked to go too.

Which I most definitely can't resist two 'babies' pouting in my face so I agreed. I ended up getting cookies n cream + gummies (Wonnie's suggestion) , jungkook got vanilla w/ sliced bananas, and wonnie got extra ofc with vanilla , gummies , sliced bananas and strawberry w/ chocolate drizzle.

Ik that's a lot but I told him no more sweets for the rest of the week, which he agreed too.

"It's good we're going to the park, so he can run off the energy" jungkook said. "Actually that's very true" Taehyung agreed picking up wonnie and walking across the street, walking over to the benches.

they sat there and ate there ice cream , after a good 10 minutes they all finished wonnie heading off to the slide and taekook staying at the bench and ofc watching over him.

"So how was exploring the office with wonnie?" Taehyung asked jungkook who was sitting next to him.

"It was fun, it was bigger than I expected every step I took it felt as if it was getting bigger" jungkook chuckled. "It's not that big stop exaggerating" Taehyung said. "No it actually is" kook spoke.

"Okay , okay I guess it is quite big" Taehyung finally admitted. Then they landed in a comfortable silence.

"Kook" tae broke the silence. "Hm" kook hummed.

"i think you'd be a good mommy" Taehyung said which surprised jungkook. "W-what?, w-where is this coming from?" Jungkook asked slightly blushing.

"I just peep the way you treat wonnie as if he's your own, your good mommy material" Taehyung answered honestly.

"Ohhh thank you, I guess?" Jungkook said.

"I don't think I'll go to office tomorrow, wanna stay over tonight ?" Taehyung said.

"of course why not" jungkook smiled staring up at taehyung. taehyung smiled back wrapping his arm around the boys shoulder. jungkook wrapping his hand around taes waist cuddling into his neck.

"Cutie" Taehyung murmurs.

Minutes past of them talking and making eachother flutter with butterflies in there tummy's. wonnie finally calls them.

"appa! uncle kookie!, can u push wonnie pleasieee?"
Wonnie said while struggling to get on the swing.

"Of course baby" taehyung said getting up followed by jungkook.

"Lemme help you get on baby" jungkook chucked helping the boy on the swing.

"don't wanna be pushed very high" Wonnie warned.

"okay baby , i won't" Taehyung smiled, beginning to push the boy. "higher daddy!" saewon yelled. "but baby then it'll be to high" Taehyung said. "It's ok" Wonnie said.

This ended with a giggling wonnie who said he tummy tickles. Which made the too laugh at the silly boy.

as the swing slowed down wonnie tried hoping off of the swing which ended with his shirt getting caught in the swing and he landed face first.