Seven

The 4 are now back to the house, taekook and saewon went upstairs to bathe saewon, and themselves.

"Wonnie it's bath time" Taehyung told the little boy who is sitting on the bed. "Dun wan too~" saewon whined. "Baby, what did I say about that?" Taehyung said. "Also kookie is gonna help bathe you and play with you while your in the bath" Taehyung said.

"Your dad is right kiddo" kook said, trying to bribe the boy with himself. "Fine" saewon said sassily.

"Let's pick you out something cute to wear huh?" Jungkook told the boy. "Kookie can pick them" saewon smiles.

"Ok I'll pick them, how about you go to your dad and let him put you in the bath?" Jungkook told the boy. "Ok" saewon told kook getting off of the bed heading to the bathroom. (It's a bathroom inside the room btw).

"Wow he has cute pajamas, but I'll go for this basic sweater" jungkook said to himself, looking through the closet.

"I picked him a sweater" kook said walking into the bathroom seeing that saewon had already gotten into the bath.

"Thank you kook" Taehyung said, thanking jungkook for picking out saewons 'pajamas'.

"After I'm done bathing him could you blow dry his hair, I'm gonna wash his hair tonight, since he's been outside." Taehyung asked kook

"Sure, while I blow dry his hair you can shower" jungkook told Taehyung.

"Yea, thanks so much" Taehyung said. "No problem" jungkook said.

Jungkook really liked to help taehyung, especially when it has something to do with saewon, ever since he found out Taehyungs a single father. He wanted to help him a lot. Because it hurt him to know that he's alone with a 3 years old, almost 4 year old boy by himself. Yes Jk has no kids but he knows it could get difficult at times especially when your busy.

Tae is now done bathing saewon and drying him off. "I don't remember buying this" taehyung said referring to the sweater. "Maybe hyung bought it" jungkook said.

"Most likely" Taehyung chuckled. "Could you grab him a pull-up from the closet, I don't wanna risk him having a accident in bed" Taehyung said.

"Sure" jungkook said going back into the room getting saewon a pull-up from the closet. "Here you go" jungkook said giving taehyung the pull up.

"Where's the blow dryer at?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "It's in that cabinet, right there" taehyung said pointing at the cabinet below the sink.

Jungkook opens the cabinet and gets the blow dryer. "Aww wonnie you look cute" kook said to the boy with the brown sweater. "Kook how did you know wonnie likes wearing sweaters to bed?" Taehyung said. "Well i didnt, but now I do" kook said chuckling.

(Wonnie, sweater)