Five

Jungkooks pov
I get up in the morning, noticing I only have a hour to get ready, I get up out of the bed , going to my closet.

I ended up picking out my regular over sized outfit.

(What I picked out)

 Which is gonna be covered up some by a purple apron

Which is gonna be covered up some by a purple apron. I get in the shower, trying not to be in there as long as I usually do. (Usually I'm in there for about a hour).

But I can't do that today.

10 minutes later

I hop out of the shower, Putting on my clothes then going to the sink and start washing my face and also doing some of my skin care routine (I couldn't do it all) . After that I just got my keys and left. Because I didn't have much time to make breakfast.

I'll just get a donut and some coffee at the parlor.

As I get in the car driving to epiphany which is 10 minutes away from my apartment. I start thinking about the sleepover. Since they said we're gonna spend the night for three days (we're all gonna call off of work for Monday).

And saewon isn't going to daycare (jimin called in about getting a substitute also).

But I start thinking about what namjoon said about me, taehyung and Wonnie sharing a room. I guess this is my time to get to know taehyung a bit more.

I'm also really excited to hang with the group in general. Because when I'm with them I seem a little awkward because they know eachother veryyyyy I mean veryyyy well and I'm just sitting there awkwardly.

I'm also planing on getting to know each of there personalities. I'm very excited.

I feel like three days with their friend group will be the best three days of my life, because they seem so fun.

But we will see what happens. Also Jin did make the gc last night so that's good. So that I'll know namjin's address.

//////////////

Saewon is being very bratty right now, he has a bad attitude since he got up and taehyung is not putting up with it at all.

Theyre currently on their way to drop saewon off, taehyung is already late for work because of saewon having his bratty phase. So he's very stressed.

Saewon is mad right now because he wants to go to the office with taehyung today. He's kicking the back of Taehyungs seat out of frustration. "Saewon stop it right now sir" Taehyung said sternly. "No" saewon remarks sassily, still continuing to kick the seat.

"Do I need to pull over?" Taehyung asked looking at saewon through the mirror. "I don't care" saewon says looking out of the window.

Taehyung pulls over at a daycare right beside saewons daycare. "What's your problem?" Taehyung said looking in the backseat. "Daddy won't let me go with him to his job" wonnie says.