eight

Seokjins pov

It's 9:45 am, I ended up getting up not forgetting to peck namjoons entire face. I went to the living room picking all of the snacks up and cleaning up a bit. When I hear little sniffles and whines coming from upstairs. Which I believe is saewon.

I walk upstairs going into the room where taekook + saewon slept. "Aww what's wrong my baby?" I whispered to saewon not wanting to wake up the other two. I held my arms out for saewon to come to. Saewon comes to my arms still whimpering.

"It's ok baby eommas here, now" jin said laying saewons head on his shoulder walking down stairs. "Are you tired?" Jin asked the child in his arms who nods.

"Let's go to my room and brush your teeth I don't wanna wake your dada and kookie" Jin said taking saewon into his and namjoons room.

They already have saewons toothbrush and toothpaste in there room for when he's over there home.

"I'm going to sit you right here" jin said sitting saewon on the counter grabbing the toothbrush and bubble gum scented toothpaste.

"Say ahhh" jin told saewon. Who opened his mouth lazily. Jin starts brushing the boys teeth and tongue. "Spit now" jin told the boy.

"All clean right?" Jin said. Saewon noded making grabbing hands for Jin to pick him up. "Aww my baby is so tired" jin cooed rocking the boy in his arms.

Jim goes to there bed sitting up against the headboard putting cover over saewon. "You wanna watch something on the tv?" Jin asked. "Tayo" saewon said.

Jin turns on Netflix Turing it to "hey Tayo". Namjoon starts getting up.

"Morning hubby" jin said to joon. "Morning jinnie" he said sitting up pecking Jins cheek. "Nooo ~" saewon whines pushing namjoon away from Jin.

"Dont kiss my eomma" saewon said. "But he's my husband" namjoon argued back going back to kiss jin. "Noooo~" saewon whined about to cry. "Aww okay I won't kiss your eomma" joon said.

"How dare you make my baby sad" jin said to joon. "Sorry wonnie" joon said kissing the boys cheek. "It's ok uncle joonie" saewon said, Jins cheek. "Thank you baby" jin said.

"I'll go brush my teeth and stuff" namjoon said getting out of the bed stealing a kiss from Jin when saewon wasn't looking.

"Wonnie you wanna help me cook some Korean styled pancakes?" Jin asked the younger who nodded. "And eggies!" Saewon said smiling. "And eggs" jin said smiling back.

"Also eomma I wan sausage" saewon told jin. "Ok we'll cook those three and I'll get some fruit" jin said wanting to be healthy after the sweets the previous night.

"Wanna go wake up your daddy and kookie?" Jin said. "And then you can go wake up your other uncles" jin said referring to yms.

"Ok" saewon said, him and jin getting up heading out. "Hold on to the rail going upstairs wonnie!" Jin says from the kitchen. "Ok eomma" saewon said taking step by self making sure to be safe.

Saewon is now upstairs ready to wake up Tae and kook. We walks in the room seeing jungkook cuddled up to his dads side.

He climbs up on the bed shaking his dad. "Dada, dada, dada, dada" saewon chanted, starting to jump on the bed. "Kookie, kookie, kookie!" Saewon said.

Taehyung eyes start to flutter open blushing when he notices there position. "Goodmorning baby" Taehyung said with his raspy morning voice which could send shivers down your spine.

Taehyung gets up slowly going to the bathroom to do his business. "Kookie!, it's time to get up!" Saewon said. "Wonnie leave him alone" Taehyung said from the restroom.