Three

"Hi I'm jeon jungkook"

"Wow jeon jungkook your very charming" Taehyungs voice in his head says, which made Taehyung blush still shaking the man's hand awkwardly.

"umm are you gonna let go tae?" Seokjin asks still having an almost sleeping saewon in his hand. "Oh yea , sorry about that jungkook? , right?" Taehyung says.

"Yes" jk reassures. "Well I should get going, wonnie has to take him nap as you can see" he says looking at the tired boy in his hyungs arms.

"Ok see you soon tae" Jin says. "Bye hyung, bye jungkook" tae says smiling taking saewon and heading out to the car, buckling him in.

"Wow saewon you have good taste in older friends" Taehyung tells the sleeping kid in the back as he chuckles.

Jungkook pov

well I didn't expect his dad to look like that .. he's absolutely gorgeous. I always knew I was bi but I've only dated girls.

But you know that could always change. But we'll have to see what happens in the future. But I most definitely know that I've developed a crush at first site.

My thoughts got interrupted by Jin-hyung calling
My name. "Kook!?" Jin said. "Yea hyung?"
"You ok kook, or are you thinking about my taebaby?" Jin teases the younger already knowing he's thinking about tae. "N-no hyung why would I-I be thinking of him" jungkook curses himself for stuttering which made it more obvious.

"Well if you like my baby it won't take long to get in a relationship with him because it seems like he thinks your cute" Jin tells the younger. "Jin - hyung he doesn't like me w-what are you talking about?" Jungkook says.

"He doesn't even know me to like me, same with me I don't even know him" jungkook tells Jin.

"Kook you can always get to know him, duhhh" Jin says sassily. "Ok hyung" jungkook chuckles and sighs.

//////////////

They're now home, Taehyung is cooking saewon and himself some japchae noodles. One of Taehyung favorites. While saewon is in the living room watching 'hey tayo'.

"Saewonnie, come and eat" Taehyung yells from the kitchen. next thing you know he hears little feet running towards him.

"You ready baby?" Taehyung says putting the boy in a chair pushing the seat up. "I'm hungry!" Saewon says. "I know you are let me feed you ok?" Taehyung tells saewon while putting the chopsticks up to his lips.

Saewon opened his mouth and hummed at the food taste. "You like it ?" Taehyung asked the younger as he nods his head as a yes.

"After we're done I'll take you a shower then we're gonna get you in the bed, wanna watch a movie?" Taehyung asked saewon. "Yessss, wanna watch fwozen" saewon claps. "Ok then let's eat up k?"
"Ok dada!"

//////////////

The lovely family are now done with eating so now Taehyung is going to give saewon a bath. " come one bub, you wanna shower with dada ?" Taehyung asked his son. Saewon nods his head yes.

It's pretty common for them to shower together to make it faster for them both in the morning times.  "Ok let's go" Taehyung puts saewon down and holds his hand as they head to taehyungs bedroom. Well you might as well call it their room because saewon never really sleeps in his own room. Only when he naps and that's only sometimes.

"Let's pick out your pjs bub" Taehyung tells the younger, as he goes in wonnies  drawer. To find him a outfit.

(What he picked out)