eleven

Everyone were now at their own homes, getting ready for work the next day sadly. But In taehyungs home he's currently getting saewon ready for bed.

"You ready to go to bed baby?" Taehyung asked the tired saewon.

"Yes" saewon said tiredly, sounding like a lost zombie. Taehyung picks up the boy who lays his head on his dads chest. He grabs the bottle and paci and walk to his room/saewons room since saewon barely sleeps in his own room.

"Is there something you wanna watch?" Saewon said closing the door climbing onto the bed. "Cartoons" saewon said, face still in his dads chest.

Taehyungs turns on a random cartoon covering his and the boy up cutting off the lamp. "Here baby" Taehyung said handing the boy his bottle.

After sometime saewon completely falls asleep bottle nipple still hanging from his mouth. Taehyung takes it out and puts it on the bed side table. Replacing it with the paci.

"Seems like the bunny was really sleepy" Taehyung said to himself, trying to put the boy next to him on the bed but earned a whine. "Okay, okay go back to sleep" Taehyung said softly putting the sleeping back on his chest.

Taehyung took out his phone sending a night picture to jin of saewon cuddled up to him (it's something they do every night so that Jin knows saewon is sleeping).

Texting pov

Taehyung: (inserts pic of a sleeping won)

Jin: awww he's to cute to be true.

Taehyung: ikr

Jin: thanks for getting my baby in bed, but now I think my other baby should be sleeping, bc he has to work.

Taehyung: ok I will, and ofc it's my pleasure I'm his dad I'm supposed to put him to sleep duhh.

Jin: lol ok, goodnight baby❤️

Taehyung: goodnight hyungie ❤️

.......

Taehyung: (inserts saewon)

Jungkook: Aww he's adorable 😊

Taehyung: thanks kook

Jungkook: why'd you send me that tho?

Taehyung: we'll it's something I do to jin hyung and maybe you'd want to see my babies cuteness too 😭

Jungkook: ohhhh ok well I appreciated his Cuteness hyung

Taehyung: lol goodnight kook

Jungkook: goodnight tae hyung ❤️

End of texting pov

About 5 minutes after he stopped texting the two he fell asleep with saewon cuddled up to his chest.

//////////////

Taehyung gets up and gets ready leaving saewon to sleep longer. After putting on his black suit and brushing his teeth and washing his face he goes to the kitchen and decides they should eat a healthy breakfast today. He gets two bowls and puts saewons favorite fruits in which includes, sliced apple, green grapes, strawberries and kiwi.

Taehyung also likes the same thing but adds banana. He also put them both some oatmeal in the microwave.

He sets all of that down on the table and goes to wake up the sleeping wonnie. "Baby, it's time to get up" Taehyung gently shook the boy.

Taehyung picked saewon up and gently bounced the boy to wake him up. Saewon starts opening his eyes rubbing them. "Ah-ah don't rub your eyes baby" Taehyung said removing the boys hands from his face.