two

The present
2 years later
Taehyung's pov
8:25am
I get up with a sleeping saewon beside me. "How does this little chick always end up in my bed" i sigh with a slight smile. I look over at the clock to see that it's time for me to start making Wonnies breakfast. "I'll get him up later" I say to myself.

After some time I get out of the shower and lay my suit out on the bed so that I could put on after I'm done with breakfast. (The suit he wears is above)

After slipping on some sweatpants I went to the kitchen, so that I could put Wonnie some French toast sticks in the oven and cook some scrambled eggs. #wonniesfavorite

Once the French toast and eggs finished I put it in wonnies favorite Mickey Mouse plate, which is shaped like mickeys head.

I open the cabinet to get wonnie a cup to put his favorite orange juice in there.

"Looks like half of my work is done, let's go get mr grumpy up" I say to myself knowing it's gonna be hard getting him up.

I walk towards my room which is where saewon ended up last night. "wonnie, baby it's time to get up" I say shaking him gently. "Mmmm" wonnie says with a pout. "Come on baby, dada made you some eggs and French toast, want some?" Taehyung tried using the food to bribe him to get up.

Saewons eyes opened up as soon as he heard the foods. Taehyung smiled saying "I knew it would work." "Goodmorning baby" Taehyung says picking won up and putting him on his lap, with saewons head on his chest.

"Morning dada" saewons says yawning. "Let's go brush your teeth and wash your face, hm?." Taehyung says, saewon nods his head yes.

"Ok let's go" Taehyung says as he pecks his sons cheek.

After saewon brushed his teeth and washed his face taehyung took him to the kitchen and fed him the food. "Did you like it baby?" Taehyung says as he picks up his son and took him to the room. "Yesh, so good dada thank youuuuu" saewon says kissing his dads cheek. "Thanks bub."

"You wanna pick out your outfit?" "Yesh!" "Ok go to your room and pick out something and bring it back" Taehyung tells his son.

"Ok!" Saewon says as he runs off to his room. while saewon picked out his outfit Taehyung ran saewons bath water. (He baths in Taehyungs room).

Wonnie comes back with a well put together outfit which surprised Taehyung. "Wow my baby got his style from his dada, right buddy?" Taehyung says to the smiling 3 year old who is nodding shyly.

"Ok lets go, I have your water ready" Taehyung says as he takes saewon in the bathroom and takes his clothes off and puts him in the tub.

10:00am
Wonnie is now out the tub, while his dad is putting on his clothes. After he put wonnies clothes on he put on his own work clothes.

( What he's wearing )