Six

Wow he's gorgeous .

Taehyung thinks in his head as he watches jungkook come out of the apartment complex.

he lets down the window when he sees jungkook saying something. "Pardon?" Taehyung said. "Could you open the t-trunk" jungkook said cursing himself for stuttering.

"Sure" Taehyung said opening the trunk. Jungkook puts his 2 bags in the trunk. You may be asking why he had 2 bags. Well he has a bag for his skincare and the other for his clothes and 2 pair of shoes.

Jungkook closes the trunk while going to the passengers seat. Hoping he will not embarrass himself for these 15 minutes in the car with such a beautiful man and adorable child.

Your probably wondering why haven't saewon yelled or said anything since they've gotten in the car. Well he's completely knocked out in the back seat sucking his paci.

Looking very comfy. "Aww saewon looks adorable" jungkook said trying to start a conversation.

"That is very true" Taehyung said praising his son.

"Well let's not be awkward, how are you doing" Taehyung said chuckling.

"I'm doing ok, how do you think the sleep over will go?" Jungkook asked.

"I think it'll go great since your with us" Taehyung said suddenly eating confidence.

Jungkook chuckles "was that supposed to be a compliment?" Jk said feeling a bit more comfortable.

"You take it how you want it, but seriously out sleepovers are always fun I think you'll enjoy it" Taehyung said smiling.

"So having sleep over is normal for you all?" Jungkook asked.

"Yea we have sleepovers at namjins home at least 3 times every month.

"Because we never have nothing else to do" Taehyung said.

"Well I never really had friends so I'm happy to spend time with you guys , and get close to you all." Jungkook said.

"We're looking forward to the same thing, same with saewon" Taehyung said.

There ride went very smoothly not having any awkward moments, they also slightly flirted with eachother.

But it feels like they've been friends for 4 years straight because of how casually they were talking.

"Can I ask you a question tho?" Taehyung ask, jungkook nodded.

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked wanting to know how old he was before he tried going to far with his little crush.

"I'm 25, how about you" jk said "I'm 26" Taehyung said.

"Wow your young what age did you have saewon?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Well I was 22 when I found out I was gonna be a father, but I was 23 when wonnie got here" Taehyung said.

"Oh ok" jungkook wanted to ask about Saewons mother but felt like they weren't close enough for him to get to personal.

Which Taehyung knew he probably wanted to know but he respected jungkook not asking to soon because usually that's the first thing people ask him.

And that's another thing he liked about the younger he was very patient. In every way.

//////////////