Love Me More

A/N: Before I start this chapter, I just wanna say thank you so much for over 700 views, 31 votes, and 19 comments in just 5 days. That is an insane number, I promise that I read every comment even though I only reply to a few. Thank you so much! Have an amazing day everyone <33

Mirabel's POV

       Holding his hand made butterflies form inside of my stomach, his gaze was so mind-controlling I couldn't resist him. Was this love or just the works of hypnosis? Please ask the question. Wait, why am I even getting my hopes up? It's not like he even likes me anyways, if he liked me he would've asked by now. I felt my thought getting the better of me and that's when it happened. James pulled me into tight embrace and wouldn't let me go, "I want you to be my girlfriend." he said confidently. Maybe I didn't need to get revenge on my family, maybe I could just be happy with him. It wasn't a question anymore, I was his and he was mine. He held out a hand for me and I accepted it. We were like two birds on a fire, if one fell off the other would catch it: we were finally at the end of that wire. He twirled me around and the radio automatically turned on, guess even our heatwaves matched. We slow danced together, he smiled at me and I smiled back. We were going to own this Encanto.

"I love you, my Mariposa."

Camilo's POV

       I got out of my bed, it was difficult but I wanted to roam around the Encanto. I walked by the river only to find my favourite prima dancing with a man?! What the hell was this? Wait isn't that the guy who carried her inside, the one who gave me and Isabela attitude? This is ridiculous, I won't confront her now: I'll confront her when it's dinner time. I needed to tell Isabela about this! How could Dolores not tell me? She could obviously hear this with her ears the size of an elephant, I feel so betrayed... why is everyone getting happiness except for me? "Hey," a mysterious voice came from beside me, I turned to see someone beautiful and handsome at the same time. How could someone be this perfect..? For me. They grabbed my hand and twirled me around, "We can do what they can, Camilo Madrigal." they whispered. I felt my heart racing and I followed them. This felt like a new home for me... no it didn't feel like it was: it was my new home.

I think I'm in love with you.

Luisa's POV

      Where was Mirabel? I really wanted someone to talk to, she was always there for a good listen and vent! She may have been my little sister, but it's like she was more of an abuela to me than Alma. It's been a while, where has she been? I've also been hearing things about her from Camilo and Isa, is it true she has a secret boyfriend?! I needed to go confront him right about it right away. I raced out of the house only to be stopped by a hot business man, "Hey you're just the type of model we're looking for. Would you be interested?" he said with a wink. Wow this was a great offer, but I needed to find Mirabel first I wasn't just going to ditch her when she could be with a horrible man. "Also your little sister is busy with something, she's helping... a neighbour out!" he said hesitantly, that was suspicious. At that moment, I felt the magic fading from my veins and I found myself trapped inside of an ice-cream truck. I wailed and tried banging open the exit. This was great, just great.

     I looked beside me to see Isabela and Dolores trapped inside with me, "Is Mirabel okay?" me and Isa asked simultaneously. "No..." uttered Dolores, I felt my heart beat stop. "She's lovesick." Dolores mumbled, me and Isa looked at each other. "OH HELL NO, IS IT THAT ORPHAN?!" groaned Isabela, "Wait the one that always hangs out around the graveyard and is depressed?" I asked curiously. "YES HIM! ONE DAY, HE CARRIED MIRABEL INTO HER BEDROOM." Isa howled, me and Dolores gasped in shock. "THAT'S HIM?! I was wondering what that commotion was about, I'm getting red flags..." shrieked Dolores, she regretted it almost after because she groaned in pain. A man opened his trunk and screamed at us to shut up, I took the opportunity to hit him in the head. He fell unconscious, wow I guess I didn't need super strength. Dolores and Isabela hugged me tightly, we were on our way to find Mirabel's so-called boyfriend.

No one's POV

      "I love this vacation!" screamed Pepa, the rest of the parents hummed in agreement. They all had been offered this first-class vacation as a mysterious draw they had been entered in without their permission. "This makes me love and remember the days when we didn't have kids!" roared Felix, he had obviously drank way too much. The waitress had some with more of the drinks and Felix had grabbed all of them, he kept drinking. Then his mood switched faster than Pepa's clear skies, "I MISS ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." he cried. Agustin and Julieta took that as their cue to leave and go back to their hotel room. As they walked back to their hotel room, they had seen that the sunshine outside of their room had turned to thundering skies. "We should go back tomorrow, Agustion" Julieta said, Agustin nodded his head in agreement and the couple fell asleep in each other's arms.

"I love you, my Mariposa."

Tomorrow at Dinner (No One's POV)...

     Everyone was at the dinner table except Mirabel, they all were waiting on her to start dinner. After five minutes, Alma had become restless and moaned like a child. "Just start already, we don't need Mirabel!" she squawked, at that moment Mirabel bursted through the doors. She wasn't alone, but with...

"THE ORPHAN?!"

     Camilo and Isa both screamed that at the same time, they both quickly looked away from him. The two had more in common then they liked to admit, "Amazing food, mamá!" Isabela mumbled smiling at her mother. Camilo was about to say the same thing to his tia, but forced his mouth shut. Mirabel cat walked with James down the aisle and they both sat down at the dinner table. The casita didn't sense a person arriving with Mirabel so, Mirabel had to grab a chair for James. The two stared at each other the whole time, lost in each other's eyes: Camilo gagged at the sight of it. "So, what's your friend's name?" asked Alma judgingly, "Oh my boyfriend's name is James!" uttered Mirabel. The whole table had become silent, abuela shot a judging look at Mirabel. "Oh if you don't want us here, we could just go up to to the nursery on my very comfy bed." remarked Mirabel in a sassy tone, James and Camilo were trying to hold in their laughter. "NO YOU ARE NOT GOING UP TO BED WITH A... friend." declared abuela, she was really making dinner more awkward than it already was.

      After moments of silence, Mirabel spoke up: "If he's just a friend, then you shouldn't have a problem with me hanging out with him in my bedroom and even though he is my boyfriend, how does any of that concern you?". Everyone was taken aback from what Mirabel had just said, her tone was sharp and cold. "Now if you'll excuse me, I am going upstairs." she snapped, she left her plate untouched and her boyfriend followed her: to the family's surprise both of their plates had been untouched. Julieta shot a cold stare at Alma before dismissing herself and her husband then, her two daughters followed. Pepa and Felix were still on vacation, but Camilo and Dolores went upstairs as well leaving Alma alone at the table.

Abuela's POV

     I've started to feel sick that past couple of days, I hope my health isn't decreasing. The candle has also been dimming, could me and the miracle be dying like Mirabel and Bruno had predicted? No that was impossible! 

     Then, suddenly cracks in the walls of Casita starting appearing in the walls as everyone drifted apart from each other. They all were finding lives outside of the family... The portrait of the family started vanishing one by one, I felt my heart start to race. I felt a hand grab me from the behind, I was too scared to turn back then I felt my back turn to stone. "To hell with your rules, Alma" a mysterious voice whispered coldly. No... this was the end of me and the house I had built, the miracle was dying.

The Casita was crumbling.

To be continued...