All For Us

Where we last left off, all of our characters were in danger... Their fates undetermined. Some of our characters' positions and decisions were unexpected, but everything will (hopefully) make sense along with the writer (hopefully) getting better at writing. More screen time for your favourite characters and more angst.

Mirabel's POV

      My name is Mirabel and my last name is (unfortunately) Madrigal, this may seem weird but everyone in my family was born with a gift... like a superpower! Well everyone except for me, that is. That was my life for 15 years until something happened.

Oh, what happened?

     The best and worst day of my life, actually I take that back: the best day of my life and the second-worst day of my life. The worst day of my life would probably be my quinceanera which everyone in my family forgot about.

Wait, but isn't the quinceanera the most important day of your life?

     Exactly. Which is the main reason why I decided to rebel against my family and get my own powers. That of course are used for a greater good than any of them could ever understand. My goal is to take the miracle out so, we can all live powerless. 

Well that was my goal.

    That was until I met my ex-boyfriend James, who cheated on me and turned out to be a vampire. See how my life is? Well now I'm staying with my best friend Apollo (yes best friend not boyfriend), he's really kind and an excellent partner. Although I have to look out for him a lot, it's nice having someone by my side. I mean I could never do this alone, I tried it once and well... that didn't go well. I've learned from my mistakes and I've learned to not listen to the spirits in my head.

No I don't mean voices.

      I have the voice of my deceased grandfather stuck inside of my head, it's basically like I'm two people. But I've learned to not trust everything he says, I'm basically just using him for powers since he failed to give me any when I was 5.

"You know I can hear you..."

        Of course, he was listening to this whole monologue. Well I better go now, bye! "Mirabel." a voice snapped and at the doorway was my...

Antonio's POV

      The bullet flew past me, just missing me but it hit my prima: Isabela. Mirabel would always say how mad she was when Mirabel would accidentally water her plants too much or accidentally move in front of Isabela in a line. I wonder what she was going to do to me...

"YOU'RE DEAD!"

      That's what I imagined her saying, wait did she just say that aloud? 

No One's POV 

       Antonio's legs trembled in fear and tears started dropping out of his eyes. Isabela was frozen, it was inconclusive whether she was frozen in shock or if she was physically unable to move because of her injuries. Antonio was holding onto her legs, she finally moved. She looked down onto Antonio and then picked him up. The armed men held out their guns at them, reloading their ammo: preparing for gunfire. Isabela flipped her hair and crouched down to Antonio's ear:

"Stay here and don't open your eyes."

Isabela's POV

     I know what I was about to was wrong, like really wrong. Which is exactly why I didn't want Antonio to see it, I didn't want him to grow up to this. In fact I'm still processing that he's here with us? When I heard mama talking to someone upstairs it did sound suspicious, especially the fact that I had heard a voice back.