Antonio's Birthday Party

A/N: Thank you so much for 100 votes, it means a lot! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know which way it'll go, but my guess, the family, the encanto, and the fate of the miracle itself, well, it's all going to come down to you. Or maybe I'm wrong. You know, it's a mystery." ~ Bruno Madrigal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Years Later...

Isabela's POV

       I was the last remaining member of the Madrigal family apart from Antonio. I had been raising him for the past couple of years, today Antonio would be turning 8. I was really excited for him, although I had never told him the history of his birthdays. We moved to a new town outside of the Encanto: it was a rough journey, but obviously we made it through. I mean what else would anyone except of Isabela Madrigal. Madrigal... it felt weird using that last name considering everything I've- no we've been through. "ISABELAAAAA," Antonio screamed, I quickly finished hanging up the last decoration and hung a couple of flowers up.

      Antonio walked down the stairs and I threw flowers at him, "Happy birthday!" I bellowed. He looked at me in shock and jumped into my arms. Although we've been through a lot these past couple of years, this is probably the happiest I've ever been. "Let's take a picture!" Antonio exclaimed, I nodded at him and set up the camera. We posed together and the picture was shot, and that's when I remembered.

"The cake!"

       I rushed to the kitchen as Antonio giggled, this was the one day I forgot something. I forgot the cake for god's sake! I don't think I've ever forgotten something this important before, not anything like a quinceanera. I took out the cake and it was luckily okay, thank goodness. I put the cake down on the counter and that's when I heard screams from the room beside me.

"ISABELA, HELP!"

      I ran as fast as I could only to see I was too late, there was no sign that anyone else was in the room. It was as if he had never existed, I searched the room and then went to the camera. I opened the camera to see the picture I took of me and Antonio, but there was nothing. "Maybe I just angled it wrong..." I mumbled under my breath. I kept looking through the pictures and there was no sign of Antonio, was I really that self-observed with myself? 

She's kind of a prima-donna...

      MIRABEL, SHE WAS STUCK INSIDE OF MY HEAD THIS WHOLE TIME. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and when I went to take the cup up to my mouth, a disgusting texture touched my lips. I threw it away immediately along with the glass, shards scattered around the floor. I went back to the camera to see weird inscribed letters surrounding the photo I was last on. I took a screenshot of the letters into my mind to remember for later, I went to go close the camera, but something shocked me. 

I couldn't let go.

     I screamed in pain as the camera electrocuted me, and then a person emerged from it. My jaw dropped.

Mirabel Madrigal.

She smirked at me and I felt my body turning to crisps.

Antonio's POV

    Today was my birthday! The birds were chirping outside and their harmony sounded beautiful, I wish I could understand them. I looked at the outfit set on my drawer, wow Isabela was always so caring. This outfit looked amazing... but- my cheetah onesie looked amazing too. I guess I would just... MIX THE TWO! To not make Isa upset or anything, I'm sure she'd understand and love i-