Ignite

A/N: This is a fast-paced chapter, I'd advise reading it through carefully. There are a lot of POVs and a lot going on in general. Enjoy reading!!

Julieta's POV

"Your husband is dead."

       He couldn't be dead, I heard Isabela fall down at the news. There was no way he could be dead, Agustin was too precious. There wasn't anything my arroz con coco (coconut rice) couldn't heal, if someone was injured surely I would be called. There wasn't something right about this, I read the police officer's tag it read: Hector. I looked at the badge next to him, it wasn't the badge from our local emergency response teams. It was an imposter, I needed to get to Agustin fast. I pushed through the police officer and went to his horse, we sped away from him: his shouts lingering in the back. Where could Agustin be? That's when it hit me, I needed to go to casita. I needed to save Agustin before he was about to be brutally murdered.

Bruno's POV

      Camilo kept on shapeshifting trying to gain attention, but there was no one there. It was as if we were on a remote deserted island somewhere far away, everyone from this city was wiped within seconds having no idea that their lives would be taken away that day. I should've just went alone, I put Camilo's life in danger. There was a 99% we would starve to death, I paced around the land and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. "TIO! WE'RE SAVED." Camilo yelled, we were being saved.

Antonio's POV

          It was nice having some sort of a room again, I wonder what happened to Mirabel. What if she's hurt? No... I need to go find her and help her! I don't think she's hurt though, tia would've said something.. I miss Mirabel. Wait what was that?

"Your husband is dead."

       The next thing I heard was screaming and a horse's steps. Wait.. I can translate the horse's noises to words. I felt my ears light up and suddenly, the voices became clearer. 

Horse: I'm so glad to be rid of those horrible owners, hopefully this one treats me better. Her touch is healing, I'm going to be safe with her.

         Phew, tia Julieta was safe. I wonder how my mama is doing, she's probably very stressed. I can't believe casita was torn apart, maybe it's because Mirabel ran away. Sometimes I felt like Mirabel held up the casita more than abuela did. Oh no... the cops are here!

         The cops arrived and I felt them checking everywhere, I was hiding under a bed hopefully they didn't notice me. I looked at the police officer coming towards the bed and then he looked under...

"Nothing here, guys."

        He didn't see me, he must not have very good eyesight. Maybe tia can heal him once he stops being a bad guy, wait does that mean that I'm the hero? Yay! Maybe I'll finally live up to the expectations the family has on me, I could be called el Guepardo Fantasma. I would beat all of the bad guys one day, I know Mirabel would be proud of me. 

Mirabel.

     The one person I wanna see more than my mama is Mirabel, I don't want her to be hurt or in pain. I'll find her one day and bring her back home!

Camilo's POV

      We were being saved, finally. My eyes locked at the portal standing in front of us, who knows where it would lead. It could just be a trap to lead us into death, but I guess both outcomes anyways would be the same. It wouldn't harm us to take a risk, especially since starving to death doesn't seem like the best plan in the world. 

Bruno's POV

       Me and Camilo walked up to the portal, it was all or nothing. I held my sobrino's hand for what could be the last time, then the portal spoke: