Murder Sunrise

Julieta's POV

I know Mirabel!

     How could he know Mirabel? Do I know him? He looks oddly familiar, but I can't seem to put my mind on it... the boy stared at me curiously and gave me a wide smile. I felt my heart churn with delight, I was going to feed this boy a gorgeous meal when we got home. "Where are your parents?" I asked kindly, he frowned. "I ran away from them", he responded as he kicked rocks. That was shocking, how could such a nice boy like this run away? Were his parents that horrible... "They weren't bad, I just had seen something I shouldn't have." he mumbled. I felt bad for him, I gave him a warm hug. I may have not been able to save Mirabel, but I was certainly going to save this child. No matter who he was, even if he is a murderer. He stared at me and then hugged me tightly, he looked as if he was 6 or 7. "I know you too," he uttered and walked away. That's when it hit me. How could I forget?

This was Antonio.

My precious sobrino.

    "Don't tell the others, you need to hide me." whimpered Antonio, it was going to be hard keeping this from Pepa. Antonio was her youngest, but then again I did hide Bruno from my own mother. "I won't, we're going to be okay Antonio." I reassured him, I lead him towards the place we were staying at. I was going to protect Antonio no matter the cost, if only I could've done the same for Mirabel.

Mirabel's POV

     A guy really wanted to help me, he's probably just like James. I felt bad for not asking for his name, his persian blue eyes had a serious look of determination inside of him. "We're going to steal the moon." I uttered and he nodded. Suddenly, he sat down and stared at the sand beneath us. He marked the ground with his hands and wrote:

"Meet me here at 8."

     I nodded and walked away, I could feel his cold eyes staring at me. I wonder if he actually liked me or if he just felt indebted to me. Probably the second option, we're young after all. I'm a 15 year old, who ran away from home: who's boyfriend is a cheater. I just wanted everything to go back to normal, but that would never happen. I've been waiting on a miracle, no I'm not waiting anymore. I've waited long enough, it's my time to shine.

Once in for all.

Camilo's POV

      "Seven foot frame, rats along his back..." are the first words I remembered when I thought about Tio Bruno. I looked at my abuela's motionless body on the ground, when I was older: I wanted to be able to do that. "I want to be just like you when I'm older!" I exclaimed, Bruno shivered. 

Bruno's POV

"I want to be just like you when I'm older!"

        Mirabel had said those exact same words when she was 5, where was she now? She probably ran away because, of Alma. I need to find her before, the power does. She was my favourite out of the whole family after all (sorry Camilo). I couldn't let Camilo become like me, Mirabel had already.. I was too late for her. I couldn't be late for another one, maybe Alma was right. I shouldn't be near anyone, I'm too much of a danger to society. "So, what are we gonna do about the casita?" Camilo questioned. His eyes were just like his mother's, emerald green: curiousity laying inside of them.

"We're going to make a vision."

Mirabel's POV

At 7:55 PM...

        I got out of my house with a black outfit on, the house felt empty without James. I needed to camouflage into the darkness, I was invisible. If I was still in Encanto, I could even go in day time because, no one could care less about me. I was just the giftless Madrigal, there's nothing anyone could do about me. I was treated less than everyone else, as if I was an orphan. Although there was nothing wrong with orphans, there was a stigma surrounding them. Who knows, maybe one day I'll build a family of my own. I arrived at the area and waited for him, guess I was the early one.

At 8:10 PM...

       Where was he? Maybe he got caught up in something, I mean it's normal to be 15 minutes late. He didn't seem like he would back off on his promise of course, he was nice in that sense. 

At 8:30 PM...

       I mean 35 minutes... is a bit excessive. Maybe he was bringing a lot of stuff? That must've been why! He could've also been held back by something.

At 10:00 PM...

     I don't think he's coming. Guess all men are the same, I can do this by myself: I don't need to rely on someone else especially a guy. I looked around my surroundings and looked for a vent to sneak into. I found one and jumped through it, I looked below me and my eyes spotted people. I looked beside me and cut my arm on something: a knife. I grabbed it and looked at my targets, there would be murders at sunrise.

Inside of the room...

    "That green gem sure looks powerful, Ralph." said a man with a very crooked and broken nose. He looked like a decaying human-being kind of like a zombie and had greasy-blonde hair. I couldn't let them touch it. "Exactly, which is why I'm using it as a necklace. I just have to wait for the magic to come to me." a male with jet-black hair uttered, I assumed he was Ralph. There were 3 people in that room, but the other was covered. He wasn't speaking either, I'm guessing he was the leader or something. He walked out of the room and slammed the door. "Ignore him, he's just mad he couldn't get the gem." remarked the man with greasy-blonde hair. Ralph nodded and I felt the gem's power slowly going to me, the dark spirit knew I was here.

BOOM!

     I felt someone push me out onto the floor, it was the hooded figure. The two men stared at me and I grabbed the knife in my hands. 

Things were about to go down.

TW: Blo*d (same rules, I'll underline from where you can read again)

     I looked at the time, it was only 11 PM meaning I had been listening to them for a little under an hour. "It's just a girl, she won't do anything." uttered the zombie-like male, whilst laughing. Ralph also began to laugh, oh how I was going to show them. I grabbed my knife and stabbed the zombie in the stomach, he groaned in pain. "You wish." I remarked, Ralph tried grabbing me from the behind, but I threw him off. I stabbed him in the head, with blood drawing out of his head causing him to fall over. The zombie went near me again, but I had seen him coming. I stabbed him once again straight into the heart. I drew the knife out and he gasped in pain, he collapsed onto the ground. His eyes rolled back and blood was spilling out from inside his body. I felt some of it on my clothes, 

       I felt at peace for a moment, but then Ralph put his hands on my neck. "You should know not to touch a girl, pervertido." I uttered and I broke free from his grip, I kicked him hard making me him trip and bash his head open. His brain flew out, he was dead. That attracted a hell lot more attention than I'd like it to because, then more people came. Luckily I had taught myself some martial arts, no one's ever going to dare underestimate me again.

???'s POV (You can read again)

     I felt the ropes cutting against my skin, I was tied up to a chair. I heard the clashes of a knife and violence in the room beside me, I wonder how Mirabel was doing. What time was it now? I was supposed to meet her at 8, she probably hates me for it. I failed her, I couldn't even pay back her debt. I couldn't even get the gem from it's case, this zombie stole it from me. That's when I heard it, someone broke through the doors and to my excitement: it was Mirabel. She was covered in blood and so was her knife, her eyes spotted me immediately. She cut the ropes off me and I could see a tiny bit of emotion in her cold face. She looked at me with sorrowful eyes, and... she hugged me? I looked at her neck and a green gem was inside of it, she had done this without me.

You've saved me once again, Mirabel Madrigal.

      I had seen a slight smile on her face, but then her eyes glowed purple. I felt myself slowly fall out of existence and the only voice I could hear was Mirabel's.