The Deceased Rise

A/N: Thank you for 1k reads! Should I write another Encanto fanfic or a sequel to this? Let me know in the comments. Also sorry for not posting, I was very sick! I also just finished my finals for this semester so, bare with me.

???'s POV

     I looked at the now broken window and without a doubt, it was Alma. I felt my stomach being stabbed fourteen times, why couldn't I remember anything? I felt like I had seen that face a million times before, but with each time my eyes had seen it: the more hatred I had grown to the figure. She jumped through the window and pinned me down towards the ground, the kind person who had been taking care of me rushed towards us. "Did Camilo lose his memory or something?" questioned Alma annoyingly, the person pushed her away from me. Camilo... that name sounded familiar. Wait, was that my name?

    The person guarding me from Alma's wrath had curly black hair that went everywhere and light green eyes. I couldn't identify if they were male or female, Alma's smile turned into a crooked frown. "You know what, I'm starting to miss Mirabel af-" Alma was cut off by the person in front of me.

"TAKE HER NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!"

     The person in front of me was strong and suddenly I could only see blurs of what was happening, I heard loud noises. I could see the person in front of me slap Alma right across the face, the voices in the room had suddenly became loud. Why was this person defending me? Did we know each other? Suddenly I felt tiredness overcome me.

5 hours later...

"Wake up, Camilo."

    I knew who I was, I was Camilo Madrigal: apart of a broken family. Did this mean everyone else was alive? I guess we'd have to see.

Mirabel's POV

    The news of the Madrigals had come sooner than I'd like it, I was just getting over my first heartbreak that wasn't from a family member. Maybe today was going to be the day I'd finally get out of my bed from eating tubes of ice cream. I put on a black coat with buttons half-broken on it, and opened my door. To my surprise it was:

James.

     Suddenly, I felt the urge of eating myself away with icecream away, but I knew I still loved him. I loved the way his eyes would look at me, I loved the way we escaped that night, I loved the way he invited me over for dinner. I'm in love with every bit of him. Was he going to beg me to stay with him? "Hey" he whispered in his sweet melodic voice. I wanted to forget about everything and take him in right there and then. "I'm just grabbing my stuff, if you don't mind. I'm moving in with Alex." he uttered, and pushed me aside. All of my hopes had to go to waste, maybe he thinks he's too good for me now. I mean that's what happens to everyone with gifts, I just needed to put a stop to anyone ever getting gifts again. I felt a familiar voice stab back inside of my brain:

If I can't have a gift, no one can.

       It was true, gifts only did bad to the world. Of course, people could be more smarter and stronger than people, but this was too ridiculous. James pushed by me again, but I stopped him. I searched his pockets, but the green glowing entity was nowhere to be found. "It's at the police station." he said rolling his eyes. I had to go to the police station.

At the police station...

     I arrived at the police station, but it was heavily secured. What was I going to do now... you're Mirabel, think! The reason why me or James couldn't complete our mission is because, we did it alone. We would need someone else now. But who... Then, I looked beside me: to my new friend. Could he be the one? He smiled at me, "Hey, everything okay?" he questioned. I pulled him aside to an area where no one was listening.

I need your help.

    "Anything for you, you saved my life." he declared, he reminded me of my old self even though he looked to be at least 5 years older. How old was he? Wait, did I even ask him for his name? No, I can't get too attached I'll name him... What could I name him? I had to tell him my plan first. 

Are are you going to ride or die with me?

     He chuckled at the statement and stared into my eyes with a sharp grin. He flickered the lights off for the police station.

Wherever you go, Mirabel Madrigal: I'll go with you.

Bruno's POV

      Camilo was slowly recovering, but I had to let him rest. Our whole family was distressed due to the funeral preparations for Luisa, the only Madrigal who hadn't got out of the crumbled casita. I genuinely felt bad for her, but there wasn't anything I could've done to prevent it: it was her or Camilo. I didn't even know she was about to die, I thought her and Alma were already dead. I think I needed a bit of rest myself. I sat down and then the first strike began, broken window shards fill out of the window. Before I knew it I found myself towering over Alma and beating her up.

 I was going to make her die even though the casita had failed to.

Julieta's POV

      I walked towards our old casita, the one that had been broken and smashed only a couple of months ago. Where was Mirabel? My daughter. I missed her gravely, if only... that's when I spotted something. It was someone inside of the broken down building, I raced for them. They got scared and ran away. Could it be Mirabel? Could she still be alive? I felt myself racing into the night only to be shocked as to what it was instead. "You're not my hija Mirabel." I moaned sadly. He looked at me and smiled at me.

I know Mirabel!