Introduction

HELLO!

Me: *looks around* Is everything ready?

Director: Yes. Be ready. There is the camera at right, left and in the front. Be confident it's okay. Don't worry.

Me: *nods*

Director: Is everyone ready?! Annie check her makeup one last time.

Annie: *runs and fixes my hair and face* Done!

Director: Okay. Let's start in 3! *looks at the control room* 2! *give signal to the cameras*1! *looks at me* and go!

Me: Good morning to everyone present here and also those who are watching my show from home. *bows* Welcome to Takity Talk show with Ryeoshim *smiles and walks around the stage*

Audience: *claps loudly*

Me: Thank you! So as you all know today is my first day with you all and also I am kinda nervous. *laughs*. Well.. today I haven't prepared that much but I will love to answer some questions from the audience. If anyone has any questions. *looks around*

Audience: *a girl raises one hand*

Me: Yes. Please give her a mic.

Girl: *takes the mic* Hello I am Aisha. Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you too, Aisha.

Aisha: So my question is that. How did you get the idea of making this show?

Me: Well that's a nice question. Thank you, you may sit down.
So well... I love to talk with people and my director who is standing at the top left corner with the videographer *points my finger at him* loved my interaction with the people who works in our company and decided to make a talk show, me as the host. At first when I joined this company I was the management director but 1 month ago he gave me a proposal to be a talk show host. At first I denied because I was not confident about cameras and all *laughs*. But slowly, slowly I practiced my conversations infront of camera with the help of my manager Hanner. Thank you! I can say the main idea of making this show goes to the director and producer. I also like to thanks to both of them because of making me as the host of this new show. Thank you once again.

Audience: *claps loudly*

Me: *bows*

Audience: *an old man raises a hand*

Me: Yes.

The Man: *holds the mic* Hello. My name is Oberon. It's a pleasure to meet you. I have a simple question, who is your inspiration as a talk show host. *smiles*

Me: Thank you Sir, for your question *smiles*. I have three person who inspires me to be a good talk show host. That is Ellen, Jimmy and James. There are most professional talk show host I can say. Yeah, they are my inspiration *stands proudly*

Audience: *a small girl raises a hand in the front row*

Me: Yes sweetie *smiles and goes near her*

Girl: Hello. My name is Hana and I am 6 years old. I have a question. Can I ask you? *looks up at me*

Me: Yes sure, Hana. *melts at her cuteness*