Guest Blair!

Me: Heyoooo everyone!! *dramatic entrance while waving furiously*

Audience: *thunderous claps with laughs*

Me: Hehehe so how is everyone? Hope each and every ove of you is fit and healthy. Also be a little clumsy sometimes. *nodding*

Audience: *giggling*

Me: So.. *laughs* I know it's been a very long long decades you all can say I am here because of so much hectic life  you can say... Anyways shall we continue leaving my talks and call our guest?

Audience: *nods and claps*

Me: So please welcome Blair!!!

Audience: *claps loudly and cheers*

Blair: Hello! *waves*

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here *bows* Please have a seat.

Blair: *hug* Hello! It's a pleasure to be here with you! I bet my Crackheads Household will read this with pure amusment!

Me: *giggles and hugs* Very much looking forward to it.. So how are you and what are you doing these days?

Blair: Mainly? Writing and plotting Red String of Fate and teasing my readers *laugh* Beside it I'm working and watching Mundial. *smiles*

Me: Hehe I see.... your fans must be overly excited for more upcoming chapters... So Mundial huh? Any favorite team you are supporting?

Blair: I hope the Readers are excited! Sometimes I'm stopping myself so hard from spilling the tea *laugh* And of course they are whining or crying or threatening me! They are so cute I can't. It's really worth to write for them...

Well I had my favourites like South Korea, Japan, Australia and Poland of course, but curently I'm trying to predict who will and I think Argentina, Brazil, Portugal and France had the best chances.

Me: Mmmhh your readers and followers are too cute *laughs* It actually happens to every writer and readers too. My favourite too is South Korea then France, Brazil are my favs..  So when did you discover wattpad?

Blair: I joined on March 22, 2021. So not so long ago. It was after I got tired of you tube fanfics. It was hard to read even if the stories were super good. After a month or so of reading fanfics I started to write King's Pack. But was keeping it in my closet till August.

Me: Ohooooooo *eyes you* So Kings Pack was your first book? If that is a yes than I respect you that book is so amazing and congrats too reaching a amazing milestone of over 150k reads!

Blair: Yes. King's Pack was the first idea. First fanfic plot. And first book I wrote in English actually. And thank you so much! It was amazing feeling when I realised how many people read this book. *flying kisses* Thank you all so much guys!! I hope it wasn't a waste of time and you were enjoying it a lot!

Me: Of course it wasn't a waste of time! Each chapter was so intriguing that I didn't know how much time it flew while I was reading and I didn't mind that. How did you get the idea of writing that book? Do you also write in other language too?

Blair: Oh my! Thank you! *smiles brightly* Well, remember the Purple Eyes Scene? That was the first scene I came up with. And as it was the first one I created between Tae and Kook I had to built the whole world around it, so every event was leading to this particular scene. At the beggining there were a lot of different conceptions and ideas...

After reading some stories I was really involved in making the main characters equal. I can't see one of them as stronger one or more dominant one. More "female like". I don't like the conception of making one of them "feminine". They are both boys! We love them like that! Who said boys can't be fragile being boys? I wanted both of them to be strong and protective . Like Alphas. In fact the more I was writing the more I was learning and questioning myself. Like: omegas can be badass too, alphas can go submassive too... Hey, who said that they can't?!  Who made those rules? Who described the characteristics under each label?! So in the first scribbles the idea was that they would switch. But then again I was like "what the hell? why I have this narrow minded thinking?! Like why the badass, ass kicking, alpha can't be a bottom?! Of couse he can! What he is like in the bedroom is his preference! It isn't defined by his character...