Guest! Kasuniisanka

Shark Doo Doo Doo

Me: *waiting at the green room as Annie is fixing my makeup* You know today we have special guest! But I am hella nervous to speak *pouts*

Annie: Its okay.... Why are you worrying so much?! The first day you did great everyone liked your show and also Hanner already told you what to do what not to do.

Me: Hmmm

Annie: Yep.. I am done! Go to the stage and blow it! *gives a punch to my shoulder*

Me: Yes!!! *scurries to the stage*

At the stage

Director: Ready everyone! Let's start. *signals through the hand*

Me: Hello! Everyone.. Welcome to Takity Talks with Ryeoshim.

Audience: *claps*

Me: Thank you for loving my first episode. I didn't thought that my first time hosting this show, many of you would like it. But then also thank you. *bows* So today as you all know I look very excited. Yes, because.. *looks around* we have a guest!

Audience: *cheers excitedly*

Me: Ok ok... So our guest is a brilliant writer in wattpad. She has wrote over 15 books and all are famous. Please welcome our guest Kasuniisanka!!

Kasuni: *comes out from the side stage* Hello!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Me: Hello! Please have a seat.

Kasuni: Thank you!

Me: Welcome to my show. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Kasuni: Thanks for inviting me.

Me: So.. How are you doing these days?

Kasuni: Mm. I am not really fine. I am a bit sick.

Me: Oh really hope you get better!

Kasuni: Thank you!

Me: Do you have any new story or any new ideas?

Kasuni: About stories... I am going to take a one week break from the ongoing books to write a short Instagram book.

Me: Oh..alright we all are excited for your new stories. Take your time. So when did you start writing ff and what was your first book?

Kasuni: I started writing ff's the day I opened my account. It was 10 May in 2020. I published both 'V is Taehyung' and 'Promise' on the same day.

Me: Did you ever realised that your first book will get so famous? I mean that book has million reads..*looking at the audience with a curious look*

Kasuni: Not a bit. I actually believed that 'Promise' will get more views than 'V is Taehyung' But to my surprise, 'V is Taehyung' got famous.

Me: Ah... Me too also like that book very much. How did you get the idea of writing that book?

Kasuni: I don't remember actually. I just wanted to write a text based au.