Guest Jellyshuas!

Me: Heyo everyone!!

Audience: *claps*

Me: Please welcome our next guest! JELLYSHUAS!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Shua: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Shua: *sits*, hello!

Me: *smiles* it's a pleasure to have you here. How are you and what are you doing these days.

Shua: I'm doing pretty well! I'm looking forward to this.

Me: *smiles* so how did you first discover wattpad?

Shua: Funny enough, my mom told me about it! I was very into reading even when i was a kid, and once she found out about it, she told me. I was insanely addicted once I got on wattpad. *laughs*

Me: Wow this is the first time I heard someone's mom introducing you to wattpad... so what kind of genre did you liked in here?

Shua: Yeah, well, I liked to read romance, all the time. So romance it is, I guess! That was before I found out about the existence of fanfiction.

Me: Okay *eyes you* what fanfiction you used to read?

Shua: Oh, you know! Western bands, hot actors and stuff like that.

Me: Hehe okay.. so what was your first book you wrote in here?

Shua: It was an original romance book! It was badly written, to be honest, and I think I just threw in everything I saw in popular media and literature back then. I was very young then, and every time I look back to it, I laugh so hard. Hehehe

Me: Hehe okie okie.. then how did you get into fanfiction writing? Did you delete that romance book?

Shua: It's unpublished, still have a copy of it. In terms of fanfiction writing, I was once frustrated that I couldn't find one with a specific trope from a specific fandom, so I said, Fine, I'm Going To Do It! and just wrote it.

Me: Hmm... so what was your first book?

Shua: First book in regards to fanfiction? If yes, it's something related to marvel *smiles*

Me: *nods* yeah in FF ohhh as I am a biggest Marvel fan too tell me the story about the book..

Shua: That's nice! I don't exactly remember the story, but I do remember it being about Loki since he's my favorite character.

Me: Okayy... Loki I see... did you delete that book? Or unpublished it..

Shua: Deleted! As you can see, I deleted everything not related to kpop in my wattpad account. I do the other stuff on A03.

Me: Ohh alright.. so among the books that you have published..which book was your first written?

Shua: My first book written was fear, a Jihan/Meanie fanfic. It's being rewritten right now! But if you wanna know which among my currently published ones is the oldest, it's Decolorize, a Meanie fic.!

Me: Ohh I see tell me how did you get the idea of the kind of artist in that story.?

Shua: That's a tough one. I usually get inspirations from things I encounter in real life, or random things I come up with while spacing out. For the characters in that book, I don't remember it very well.

Me: Ohh okay so does that happens every time or do you planned out a book from the beginning?

Shua: Of course, when I get inspirations, I start to plan out a rough plan of the story. And when I have a concrete plot, I add the minute details as I write the story. Sometimes when I really want to write a story, I just write the rough
outline and then I polish it later.

Me: Hmmm *nods* so how did you slip into the diamond life? Hehe..

Shua: My best friend recommended it to me. Usually, when one of us likes something, we end up influencing each other!

Me: Okay! So tell me more about the book Guesthouse it was my first SVT book I read! The supernatural concept was amazing..

Shua: Aw!!!! *smiles* I feel honored! At the time, I was into Shounen anime-like Bungou Stray Dogs and such. From then on I was inspired to write a chaotic SVT fic as well, and I based some of the elements in that book from Bungou Stray Dogs. Then, I went with the flow and it ended up being my most known book in this platform! Spoilers: I knew from the beginning that I was going to kill wonwoo. But I didn't know how, and so I went with the choice of dropping the 'Wonwoo is dead' bomb at the very last chapter.

Me: Wahhhhhh I see see the whole book was a roller coaster I agree.. the concept was amazing.. what inspired you to write in here?

Shua: I always tip off my hat to fanfiction writers, since they are doing such good work for free, for everyone to read  aside from being self-indulgent. So, aside from my passion for writing, I also wanted to give everyone something to read while passing the time by, as I do my passion and improve further!

Me: Hmmmm... what are the main points you keep in each chapter while writing a book? Like after this, this will do and this will happen.. etc etc

Shua: I always need to have a comic relief. Be it a character, a scene, an object-I feel like if it wasn't present, my works would be much darker. Also, I need to always mention how the corners of jisoo's mouth are upturned in every fic! I love that detail so much.

Me: Mmm okay.. a random question who is your bias in SVT? I already announce myself as OT13 but 1% of my heart will always go to Joshua..

Shua: Hehe! In that case, we're the same! I'm also madly in love with shua, except he owns like 50% of my heart.

Me: *giggling* Same same sis *high five* So it's the last question I want to ask. Which book of yours do you think was your best book and which.. one book who want to improve more?

Shua: I think the best one is Orphic. I made the best choices for the story, and I really wrote well-thought out backstories for every character and gave them depth-whether they be a comic relief or a main character. Also, I was able to efficiently switch from comedic tone to dramatic/serious tone in the fic, so I consider it my best! I want to improve Seventeen Armed Forces more. It was an okay book, but it was nothing compared to the big hit which its a sequel to-which is Seventeen Guest House. I want to rewrite it, but I am already rewriting fear and I'm busy with schoolworks-so I don't fear and I'm busy with schoolworks-so I don't have the time, frankly.

Me: Hmm I get it I really love every book of yours hope you continue to make more books in future so as we come to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Shua: First of all, thank you for having me! Also thank you to everyone who continues to support me get I so giddy and motivated every time I see your comments. Let's continue stanning Seventeen in the future!

Me: Of course! Thank you once again! Horanghe! Hehe.. *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching my show. Hope you keep liking my show. Thank you have a goodie good day ahead. Bubbye.....*waves*

-----------------××××××-----------------

Thank you jellyshuas for coming to my show.  Hope to see you again soon my fellow Carat!