Guest Illegalalien!

In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was

~~~ Harry Styles

Back Stage

Me: Let me guess I was gone for too long and nobody even thought or cared that I was a nonexistent person?!

Hanner: We all know that you were busy that's why couldn't continue your show. Come on, it's alright we are not mad at you.

Me: Huff yeah yeah I know I know... So what extraordinary things happened when I was not here?

Hanner: *sigh* Well your friend Chris was also not here it wasn't a headache for us to handle becau-

Chris: Ohhhhhh so am I a headache???!!!

Hanner: *stunned* When the hell did you came here?!

Chris: I was standing here for the whole time listening to you Mr.!

Hanner: *looks at me with pleading eyes*

Me: Who are you? I don't know you if I know also I have a short term memory loss disorder.

Hanner: You!! I wil- Wahhhhhhhh *screams and run*

Chris: *running behind him with a steel bottle in hand*

Me: *facepalm and sigh* What am gonna do with her?

On Stage

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello!!!! EVERYONE!!! Hope everyone is fine. I know everyone was worried for me because I was gone for too long but no need to worry I am here now!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: So today we a special guest!!! I know everyone is excited so I am not gonna wait y'all for to long! Please welcome ILLEGALALIEN!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Alie: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!! *bows* Please have a seat.

Alie: Thank you for the invitation. *smiles*

Me: *smiles* So how are you and what are you doing these days?

Alie: I'm good! These days I have been doing a lot of work, but since it's "the academic week" here in my college, I have also been trying to have some fun *smile*

Me: Wahhh I see good good. So I assume dance, drama, singing programs are going on?

Alie: More like concerts and drinking ahaha

Audience: *laughs*

Me: Hehehe enjoy!!! So I have been asking this asking this question to almost everyone. How did you get to know about wattpad?

Alie: Wattpad has been around for awhile and I remember when I was younger people told me
it had a lot of stories. My passion for reading came around my teenage hood so I just took the chance and uploaded it to read for free ahah..But then I fell into the ff world which I didn't even know it existed ahah *laughs*

Me: Oh hmmm so your hobby is reading if I am right? Any motive for writing in wattpad?

Alie: It is one of them, yes. I've always wrote songs since I was 12 so I always knew that I liked writing. But once I started to read fiction and ff my brain would float with ideas for stories. It came to the point where my brain was just telling me to write it down so I wouldn't go crazy ahahaha and that is what I did *smile*