Guest TAR0BUNS!!

Me: Hello Everyone *waves* Welcome to Takity Talk Show!

Audience: *claps*

Me: So today also we have a very special guest here you can see. Please Welcome her with a round of applause! TAROBUNS!!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Vee: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Vee: Thank you for having me! *sits down*

Me: *smiles* so how are you and what are you doing these days?

Vee: I've been doing alright! just been busy since I'm currently a university student but it is what it is *laughs* but these days I haven't been doing much I feel? just staying home or doing chores! Bow about you? How have you been?

Me: I am amazing as always. Thanks for asking! How did you discover wattpad?

Vee: Ah I actually discovered wattpad back in late 2015! I first knew about it because back at that time, it was one of the most accessible and convenient writing platforms since you know... there weren't ads and those stuff at that time *sigh* What's funny though is I had like 2 accounts before this one *laughs* and from like 2017-2019, I didn't really use wattpad as much but I came back to this current account in like 2020...? it's cool to see how things change I guess *smiles*

Me: Ohhh same thing happened to me too and in fact I found it during early 2017.. so at first did you read any books in here? If yes what genre where you into?

Vee: Back then, I read a lot of teen fiction romance...very generic I know. but after that, I started taking an interest in the world of fanfiction. It started with Harry Potter but now, I'm in too deep into the kpop fanfiction realm and can't seem to escape from it *laughs*

Me: *laughs* exactly the same happened to me and I too can't seem to escape.. so any motive to start writing in wattpad or it was just like that...?

Vee: As cliche as it sounds, I originally started writing just because of my love of reading! But now, my motive for writing, apart from my own enjoyment, is also just for the enjoyment of others since by some stroke of luck, people somehow found my works and I just want to make sure that they have as much fun reading it as I do writing it. *smiles*

Me: Hmmm I just want to ask cause you said that you also write for the enjoyment of others. Is readers attention needed for the improvement of a book?

Vee: Not necessarily! Although reader's attention can serve as a form of motivation, I think as long as the writer enjoys what they write, a book can be improved upon on its own.

Me: I agree with you! So which was your first written book among all your books?

Vee: Well, my first ever written book on wattpad was something called suddenly magic on my very first account! I deleted it already but god that was...something else...but on my current account, the first story every written here is my Harry Potter social media au called Instagram! Clearly my story naming was very creative back in 2016/2017 *laughs*

Me: I see *laughs* all your titles are very creative how did you thought of writing that book about muggle technology cause am a big HP fan too!

Vee: I thought of writing a book like that because I read 'Haywire' by themagicmckenna and 'Seeing blind' by the libertines! Both of them are HP next gen social media fics and I enjoyed them both so much that I wanted to try my hand in making a social media fanfiction story and ever since then, I feel like most of my books have that social media aspect to it.