Guest Xxglistxx!

Me: Hello!!! *waves hand and shakes my booty*

Audience: *laughs and claps and cheers*

Me: How are you all? Everyone is fit and fine I guess!!

Audience: *nods*

Me: So let us welcome our next guest! BEA!! PLEASE WELCOME HER!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Bea: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Bea: Thank you so much for having me!! *smiles and bows*

Me: *smiles* it's nice to have you here! How you've been and what are you doing these days?

Bea: *smiles back* i've been doing great, for the majority of the time *chuckles* with law school, my disease and mental health, but finally I'm on my break for the next month and a half! It's finally time to have some time for myself and to write *smiles*

Me: Oh I see you are a law student and take care of your health tooo! Firstly how did you started your writing in here?

Bea: I started writing when I was fifteen years old *shakes head and smiles shyly* I used to write in portuguese. then, when covid appeared, I decided to delete those books and started writing in english, more specifically my glee book!

Me: Oh okay so glee was your first book? I didn't know you wrote portugese books before..

Bea: Glee really is the first book !! It's been 1/2 years that I've been writing it and it's been a blast because i've met incredible people through that book and the other ones that I have *laughs* and, honestly, about me writing books in portuguese was like a fever dream of mine, they were so cringy, thankfully I matured *smiles*

Me: So I assume you are more confident in writing in english... I see Before I ask any other questions tell me why do you choose Selena Gomez aka Natalie as the main character ?

Bea: It was a long process if I'm being honest! I was torn between Selena and Hailee Steinfeld *laughs* but, in the end, I chose Selena because I want to use her songs on the book and, honestly, she has some similarities with Kurt, so it was a plus.

Me: Hmmm I see tell me more about the unholy foursome.. how did you choose each character as a different perspective?

Bea: It was quite easy with that *chuckles* I wanted the four of them to complete and bring each other a mix of emotions, either bad or good, because their personalities are the strongest comparing to all glee characters. But, honestly, their group was put a little bit in the background for me because I wanted to show that Nathalie shouldn't only be seen as the bitchy cheerio.

Me: Hmm the perspective of every character was given a creative way I like that.. How did you get the storyline of that book?

Bea: Well, there's the show called glee, so I used its characters and plot lines and was able to put my characters on the show !! Mostly of what happens during the show/book, Nathalie is the main source of it and my other characters Bea, Momo, or even the new ones that I introduced in season 4 help out our main girl with everything. But, of course, Nathalie helps as well when the other characters are in a crises *laughs*

Me: Alright so as there are so many characters in your book sometimes does it get confusing whom to write about what?

Bea: To be honest, at first was difficult but then I decided to write in a piece of paper what I wanted for each character and, surprisingly, it helped!