Guest Eellooww!

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California

~~~ Eagles

On stage

Me: Heyaa!! *waves hand and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are is everyone?? Fit and healthy?

Audience: *nods*

Me: Good Good! Please welcome our new guest! ELLO!!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Ello: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity TalkShow with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Ello: *sits down* Thank you for having me!

Me: *smiles* how are you and what are you doing these days?

Ello: *smiles back* I've been great! I've been working a lot and writing in the meantime before college. How are you?

Me: I have been doing good too! So how did you start your journey in here?

Ello: An old friend invited me to join the app actually! She taught me everything I needed to know and after the first week I had started publishing books for entertainment.

Me: Wow within a week?! Wow. What was your first book?

Ello: It was a fan fiction about a Youtuber's series that I used to watch. It's been deleted for quite a few years now.

Me: Ohh okay.. from your current books which was your first written?

Ello: Hmm.. *thinks* That would have to be Lost in Her Hazel Eyes.

Me: How did you come with that story idea?

Ello: I was big into musicals at the time and had wanted to write something based off of Hamilton. After I finished writing the prologue, I went with the flow of the story.

Me: Wow so you are a musician too?

Ello: Kind of? I play instruments occasionally but I wouldn't call myself a musician. *laughs bashfully*

Me: Hehe what instruments you play?

Ello: I played trumpet for five years and I've been learning guitar for almost three years.

Me: Wahhhh *claps* so you like music? Any favorite musician you have?

Ello: I do! *smiles* At the moment, I've been really into Dreamcatcher's music and would highly recommend to anyone. Do you have a favorite musician, Ryeoshim?

Me: Oh isn't that the Kpop Girl Group? I specifically like the old classics but every musician is my favorite!

Ello: Yep! And interesting, everyone loves a good classic! *smiles*

Me: Yep.. Hehe thanks! So any favorite writer in here?

Ello: I don't really read much on this platform nowadays because of the Premium offers, but they left the platform recently. They made lots of inclusive ITZY stories that always kept you on your feet. Who's your favorite writer?

Me: I can't point out my fav writers coz there are so many of them! Everyone is a good writer I will say. Any favorite book?

Ello: Hmmm, I love all books that I read. I don't really think I do have a favorite.

Me: Hmm.. so why did you thought of writing a new member in each of your Kpop girl group books?

Ello: I wanted it to be a safe, interactive story that could immerse the reader when they read it. At the time of creating my first insert book, there hadn't been very many for girl groups and I wanted to have that inclusivity for my readers.

Me: Hmmm I really liked your books! How did you get the idea of the stories?

Ello: Awe thank you! I had initially been reading books that were BTS 8th member books and when I had searched for any girl groups, there had only been a few published back in 2018. Initially, I used the format of the BTS books on my Blackpink, Twice, and Red Velvet books to start out with and then converted it to one shots instead of a few bullet points left for interpretation.

Me: Hmm..okay.. how was experience in here?

Ello: It's been great! All of my readers are very supportive and kind which is appreciated deeply. There hasn't been many negative experiences during the almost seven years I've been on this app.

Me: Wow! So any other books you
read outside wattpad?

Ello: Here lately I've been reading this book called "If We Were Villians" by M.L. Rio, which is based off of Shakespearean literature and is transformed into a mystery. It's a very interesting read though. I haven't had the time to finish it.

Me: Wow.. a Shakespeare reader. I can say I have read all his tragedic dramas. He is a genius! So some questions from the audience. Do you sometimes get tired of writing new chapters?

Ello: Hmm, I wouldn't say l get tired of writing new chapters, what I struggle with most is writing plots, and I'm very aware of that. It's a struggle to come up with plots that'll suit the targeted audience's expectations. With writing to a larger audience, it's quite hit or miss when trying to meet those expectations though I do try my very best. Especially with requests when the plot isn't so straightforward and is left to my interpretation, it can be difficult trying to meet that expectation.

Audience: *claps loudly*

Me: *claps loudly* I love your enthusiasm! Next question.. Did you sometimes think some of your chapters may not be that good but you expected it to be more better?

Ello: Thank you. *smiles with a small chuckle* I do tend to think that some stories aren't as great as the initial thought, but I do love all of my
chapters.

Me: Hmm *smiles* last question. What do you think about the current generation love for real books?

Ello: Honestly, I think it's great. Not only is it a great way to expand one's vocabulary but it also is a great source of entertainment. *smiles
back* I hope that future generations will continue to do the same, if not love books more.

Me: Yep exactly. So as we have to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Ello: *turns to the audience* Thank you everyone for being here today, and also thank you Ryeoshim for having me, I've really had fun during this interview. I appreciate all of my followers for being kindhearted souls and for always being there, it means quite a lot *chuckles*

Audience: *claps*

Me: Thank you. Hehe hope you enjoyed it.

Ello: Thank you again for having me.

Me: *smiles* *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this show! Keep watching Takity Talk Show! Meet you again!! Bubbye!!

----------------------×××××-----------------------

Thank you. eellooww For coming to my show!! Hope to see you again soon!!!