Guest Yeosangz!

On stage

Me: Olaaa Everyone!! *waves hand and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are is everyone?? Good good good???

Audience: *nods*

Me: Good Good! Please welcome our next guest! YEOSANGZ!!! She is also the host of Idol Academy!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Yeosang: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here. *bows* Please have a seat.

Yeosang: Hi! Thanks for having me! *bows and sits* It's nice to finally meet you.

Me: Hehe thank you *smiles* so how are you and what are you doing these days?

Yeosang: these days i'm really into applyfictions! they're basically just stories but you can apply to have your own original characters in them, and there's a lot of creativity involved! they're so much fun so I like to join them and write them!highly recommend! *smiles* and of course I do a little bit of writing for fanfictions here and there.

Me: Wow that's great.. so when did you start writing in wattpad?

Yeosang: I had another account before this one maybe about 7-8 years ago..? but I officially opened this account 5 years ago! my oldest works are from 2018 which I'm quite proud of!

Me: Oh okay... so what was your first book you wrote?

Yeosang: I can't remember which book I wrote first in 2018, but "Bittersweet", which I wrote in 2018, is definitely the book I'm most proud of

Me: That book only has the highest views. Mmm how did you get the idea of writing that book?

Yeosang: I was inspired by my favorite songs at the time as well as other ateez gang au fanfiction! *smiles, blushing*

Me: *smiles* AWwie don't blush. Anyways how did you get to know about wattpad?

Yeosang: My friends in middle school introduced me to it! One of them actually already wrote a story and wanted me to check it out and support her book, so I did! I did a lot of fanfiction reading until I finally wanted to write my own book!

Me: Wow that's amazing! Did you get any inspiration from anyone writing your books and all?

Yeosang: I guess my main inspiration was the plots of kdramas that i like to watch or was watching at the time? *laughs*

Me: Is that true? Woahh...why did you start in wattpad motive?

Yeosang: It's true hehe! writing is one of my passions and reading definitely helps me so wattpad is a great place for me to entertain myself and feel productive while doing it!

Me: Mmm... so how was your experience in here?

Yeosang: I like it a lot!! I find it easy to make friends and after building up my account a lot, I feel very supported *smiles*

Me: Hmm... good good. As Bittersweet is close to 1 million how do feel your first book with that much popularity?

Yeosang: It feels so unreal! I am very happy and thankful about it but I still wonder how it became so popular hehe!

Me: Hehe.. because of the amazingstory line..how about 'Ulzzangs' book? How did you get that idea from?

Yeosang: Thank you so much! and oh that! haha, I basically make a collection of face claims that I could use for fanfiction original characters or apply fictions, and thought 'hey, i've found a lot
of great face claims. might as well share with people!'. its basically just to help others out with face claim needs because i know it can be tricky to find them.

Me: Hmmmm okay.. I see. So any favorite writer in here?

Yeosang: I have lots of friends but I don't think I have any specific favorite writers... I do have all of my favorite books I've read in my reading lists!
I recommend checking them out if you can!

Me: Okay.. I will surely do that! Apart from that what kind of genres you like and why?

Yeosang: I love romance fanfictions so much! it's pretty much all I read but I also like just slice of life type books and even mystery/horror at
times! but mostly it's just romance and I like to explore the different tropes and dynamics,
both in reading and in my writing!

Me: Hmm..okay beside writing any other hobbies you have?

Yeosang: Sure! I like watching youtube and tv shows, shopping, traveling, baking or cooking, creative things, and honestly just being with
my friends! Those all make me so happy!

Me: Mmm.. From your point of view how do you feel about the wattpad community?

Yeosang: Honestly, I really like it and I feel like it's been so easy for me to find connections, friends, and support. I know it might not be the case for everyone so I feel lucky to have met so
many amazing people. I think it definitely helps to put your account out there such as joining applyfics and writing your own content to find friends which has been my favorite way to make
friends!

Me: Hmmmm.. *nods* So some questions from the audience. Did you sometimes get difficult in writing new chapters?

Yeosang: Oh of course! it's very normal for everyone to experience that, but for me, if i'm not liking the way a chapter is coming out or it's too hard to come up with anything to add, I will just scratch it and restart it! Tedious but worth it...

Me: Hmmm good good. Next one. Any other writers you love besides wattpad?

Yeosang: Hm, I guess not? *laughs* I tend to read my books only on wattpad, not really on paper or anything else

Me: Okie okie.. last question. What is the best thing you like in wattpad?

Yeosang: The best thing about wattpad to me is the endless opportunities! You can do so much more here than just read and write and there's so many ways to be creative *nods and smiles*

Me: *smiles* So as we have come to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Yeosang: *frowns* aw alright. Well, thanks for listening along and supporting me! Have
a great day, everyone! This has been Kaori, aka
Yeosangz! Behe and thank you so much for interviewing me, Ryeoshim! It's an honor~

Me: Thank you!*smiles* *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this show! Keep watching Takity Talk Show! Meet you again!! Bubbye!!

_______________××××××______________

Thank you.  yeosangz For coming to my show!! Hope to see you again soon!!!