Guest Sleepykookoo04!

And I know we weren't perfect, but I've never felt this way for no one, oh
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone

~~~ Olivia Rodrigo

On Stage

Me: Holaaa!! *waves hand and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are you all? Everyone is fit and fine?

Audience: *nods*

Me: Good Good! Please welcome our next guest! Saanvi!!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Saanvi: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Saanvi: Hello! Thank you so much for having me and apologies in advance if my answers come out as awkward as I'm an awkward person *smiles and bows back*

Me: Hehe no problem! How are you these days and what are you doing?

Saanvi:I've been doing great these days. Just trying to finish reading as many fics as I can but I usually get distracted by something or the other. Also I've been solving maths sums as I have to give a shitty exam soon which I'm so sure I'm gonna fail. How are you?

Me: Don't say like that I am sure you will pass with flying colors! I been doing good these days!

Saanvi: Thank you! Great to know that you're doing good these days!

Me: *smiles* So any current books you are writing?

Saanvi: Uh I was trying to write one, but got caught up with other stuff. I don't think I'll be able to write anytime soon but will try :(

Me: Its okie take your time! How did you discover wattpad?

Saanvi: Lmao I was really innocent back then and I didn't even know the meaning of fanfictions that time. One day while listening to house of cards I started digging in the comment section as it's an old habit of mine to read comments and it's even more interesting when they argue over childish/trivial things XD so yeah it was filled with comments related to wattpad and me being curious installed wattpad and soon got addicted to it.

Me: Hehe so you got interest in wattpad after reading comment section?

Saanvi: Yes! I got to know about fanfictions/wattpad through the holy comments that I read uwu.

Audience: *laughs*

Me: Uwu don't ruin your innocent brain! Anyways what was the first book you wrote?

Saanvi: "In love with my assistant" was the first TaeKook book that I ever wrote and it honestly makes me regret my whole existence but nevermind *laughs*

Me: But I assume that book has the highest reads? And why are you saying that book regret you your whole existence? *giggles*

Saanvi: I don't know, man. I don't know why people are reading it and some are adding it to their favourites (I'm fucking grateful for it though). I even saw a person recommending that book in some random TaeKook group and they didn't know I was the author cause to be honest my anti social ass is barely active in any group, especially the group which mostly contains the people I don't know xD And about the reads maybe because it's my oldest book? And about me regretting my existence is because that book is cringey. I usually warn people who start reading it but I let them be if they insist or like fluff. Although I've restricted any person I know/an author who has great books to even read the description lmao. It makes me feel like burying myself alive *laugh*

Audience: *laughs lightly*

Me: *laughs* Hehe it's okay okay I understand but really that book is amazin!!! Which book from your do you think is best?

Saanvi: Thank you! To be honest none, lol. But if I have to choose one that I kinda like then it'll be "Please love me" I guess. Apologies cuz I'm gonna sound cringey now uwu. Okay so the thing is I'm a sucker for office romance where Jungkook is a bottom and a CEO and Taehyung is a top and his assistant. And I fucking love bottom Kook mpreg, yk as more of a soft Jungkook stan I freaking love Koo going all chubby, squishy, fluffy and soft because of Taehyung and Taehyung not being an asshole takes care of Kook and genuinely loves him! I love this shit but didn't find any so I wrote it and ngl although the book is unedited but I used to reread the parts which I liked in it (now I don't). I don't like kids but preggy Koo makes me go uwu. I still have to make some changes in it and remove the cringe part and edit it properly but I don't know when I'll do it lol. Thank you for listening to me xD.

Audience: Aww

Me: AWWWWW you just described the whole story to everyone. Uwu anyways any book of yours you think that it should be more better than what you had wrote? And you are so cute describing it UWU.

Saanvi: Lmao I didn't even realize it. All the books actually, I wanna edit/rewrite them lol, maybe I'll do it in the future *smiles and laughs* I'm not cute but thank you! You're really cute as well :((

Me: UWU NUHHH am not cute.. Anyways any favorite writer you have in here?

Saanvi: You're cute! Yep! There are some authors whom I really admire but my most favourites are taesthetickoo and TAEVIGCOCK definitely! Their works are masterpieces. Both of them write so fucking well, like it's so descriptive and beautiful that it becomes really easy to imagine the things they write. Gale seems sweet and have a great sense of humour, their books cracks me tf up, makes me go uwu and makes me cry no matter how many times I've reread them, while Vnnie is sweet and a badass and even funny. They are the definition of being iconic. And their books are sooo good too! HOC has gotten me obsessed, I've never seen Jungkook's character being so hot. HOC's Jungkook is soo much more hot than any top/bottom Kook character that I've ever read. I also admire the way Vnnie tries so hard to update regularly even while being busy or struggling with life. They say it cringes them when they write romantic scenes but be it their old book or ongoing the romantic scenes they've written are seriously too beautiful! I'm so grateful one of my most favourite authors know about my existence lol and I should stop fangirling now XD Hope more readers give both of these authors' books a try cuz they're missing such good books and I really hope Gale is doing alright and comes back soon as well TT.  And I really miss Project56 too, she has the best Bottom Tae books I've ever read. I love how she portrays the character development and I've lost count about the amount of times I've reread some of her books, they're just too good and hope she returns soon :'(((

Me: Ohh no don't be sad. I see such a whip for both of your fav authors and also project56 is amazing her books are the best I will say. And also this is the first time I saw someone fangirling over any writers UWU.

Saanvi: Is it? I'm glad xD

Me: Yep yep so some questions from the audience. Any inspiration from anyone you got for writing?

Saanvi: Uh no I guess(?) It's just the ideas I get while overthinking, especially at night or while showering, zoning out or something like that *laughs*

Me: Hehe okie then. Next question Do you sometimes get writers block?

Saanvi: Yeah! It's been a while since I wrote something but yes I did get writer's block in the past but eventually got over it *smiles*

Me: Good good! So as we have to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Saanvi: Yes! I don't really have nice books and I'm indeed very grateful to the people who read it and supported me, even that one vote or a comment meant a lot to me. And thank you to the audience for being here and listening to all my talks too *smiles*

Me: Thank you for coming to my show. Hope and enjoyed it! *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this show! Keep watching Takity Talk Show Everyone!!!!

----------------------××××××---------------------

Thank you. sleepykookoo04 For coming to my show!! I really loved enjoyed talking with you!! UWU Love you!!!