Guest FireTiger8!

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

~~~ Charlie Puth

On stage

Me: Hoyaa!! *waves hand and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are is everyone? Cool right?

Audience: *nods*

Me: Good Good! Please welcome our next guest! Deidrede!!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Deidrede: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Deidrede: *bows in return and sits down* Thank you for inviting me.

Me: Your welcome! How are you and what are you doing these days?

Deidrede: Oh, I'm doing pretty well! I'm taking a break from my master's program this summer and working on advanced writing skills. I also started new kpop dance classes this week! *laughs* I'm hoping to get back into shape.

Me: Good good! Hope you get the beautiful body shape you want!

Deidrede: Ohhh ~ me too!

Me: How did you come to know about wattpad?

Deidrede:*Pauses* That's a good question, actually. I think I heard about it from someone a teen center. I remember someone there telling me about a story she read on it. I don't remember the story name or plot, but I remembered the name of Wattpad long enough to look up the platform.

Me: Hmm *nods* so any stories you got interested in here?

Deidrede: I forgot most of them *laughs* When I first looked at the platform, I wasn't much interested in reading. I did a lot of browsing. I was more interested in writing and getting feedback.

Me: Oh okay so what was your first book if you remember?

Deidrede: I don't remember actually reading through anything until after writing THE 7 PRINCES. I just wanted to write. I actually don't read much fiction in general, unless it's classical literature. Most of my romance consumption is from Kdramas or virtual novels.

Me: Oh I see... that's how get those amazing book ideas?

Deidrede: *Laughs* Aww, thank you. Yes, most of my book ideas are from video games.

Me: Video Games? How?

Deidrede: Video games are usually rich in story telling. Growing up, I really loved Japanese RPGs because it was like playing with an interactive story. Video games are also a great stress relief, and you get the best ideas when your brain is relaxed.

Me: Hmm I see. Why did you thought of writing 7 prince in all of the members perspective?

Deidrede: In a lot of virtual novels, you can choose which male character you want to pursue, and some virtual novels have a His POV option as well. While playing these kinds of games, I wished there was an actual book with similiar elements... so I made it myself.

Me: Ohhh okay Did you get a hard time writing each and everyone's perspective?

Deidrede: I actually really enjoyed doing it. It was my first time writing romance, and I just wanted to have fun with it. Writing everyone's perspectives individually really helped me develop the plot and characters. So writing THE 7 PRINCES wasn't hard, actually, but I had a lot trouble rewriting the story into THE FIVE PRINCES for publication. I wanted to keep the same virtual novel feel but make it high quality enough for commercial bookshelves.

Me: Wow that's amazing I would really love it if it becomes a book! Did you thought that 7 Princes will get that famous?

Deidrede: Oh, is it famous? *laughs* Yes, I was surprised at how many people enjoyed it. I never thought it would get as much response as it did. That's when I realized maybe I had some sort of knack for romantic fiction. And because it got such a good response, I published a commercial version - devoid of all the fanfiction elements and updated with new characters - back in 2020, called THE FIVE PRINCES. I also published a commercial version of THE REBELLION, and I have a commercial version of GODS OF THE SEA in production as well.

Me: Wow I am impressed not only you have written it but also want to do a commercial version too? Why did you thought of making it for commercial publication?

Deidrede: The story turned out well, so I thought people outside of Wattpad might enjoy it too.

Me: Hmmm I see. It's a good idea because that whole book was loved by everyone and I am sure people outside of Wattpad too! So any favorite writers you have in here?

Deidrede: *puts hands on face in a blushing manner* awww, why thank you kindly. That's nice to hear! There were a couple authors I liked in the past, but they deleted their stuff, I think, so I can't remember their handles. If I read any fanfiction, it's usually from chimchim_excuseme. They are on Wattpad, but primarily write on youtube. I really like the youtube story format - it has the virtual novel feel.

Me: UWU don't blush!!! Hehe I see you are very much interested in virtual noble writings?

Deidrede: *Laughs* How can I not blush at such a compliment! Yes... I actually majored in video game design for my undergrade, so at some point, I'd like to create my own virtual novels.

Me: Oh wow! It's fun to do video games design right?

Deidrede: Yes, I really liked game design! In classes, my favorite parts were storyboarding and project management. I enjoyed taking all the pieces of a game and organizing them, then working from a manager position. It was fun!

Me: Wow wow Cool!! Any other books do you read outside Wattpad?

Deidrede: Outside of Wattpad, I read an eclectic mix of philosophy books, philosophical fiction, and Gothic literature. I love stories that look at the individual human capacity for both good and evil. I'm trying to read more Korean and Japanese fiction these days, since I live in Korea and there are plenty of English translations to dig into.

Me: Hmm...So some questions from the audience. Do you sometimes get negative comments from the readers?

Deidrede: Not really. If there are negative comments, they get lost in the pile of good comments. I have so many awesome readers and supporters that I can’t hear any haters. *laughs*

Me: It's good to hear!! Next question is that How do you feel about wattpad community?

Deidrede: The Wattpad community is so much fun! They're always creative, encouraging, and hilarious. The comments I get always make me laugh.

Me: Hehe I see. So as we have come to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Deidrede: Of course! Shout out to all my wonderful tigers - my beautiful beasts who give me so much encouragement and love! Thanks everyone for hanging out with us, and thanks for inviting me! *waves happily*

Me: Awww thank you hope you enjoyed it!

Deidrede: Absolutely! It was fun! Thank you for all your questions.

Me: Thank you!! *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this show! Keep watching Takity Talk Show! Meet you again!! Bubbye!!

----------------------×××××----------------------

Thank you. FireTiger8 For coming to my show!! Hope to see you again soon!!!