Guest Jcaratseventeen!

Me: Hoyaaaaaa Everyone!! *waves hand and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are is everyone?? Since it's late but still MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Audience: *yoohooo*

Me: Hehe thanks for the energy! Please welcome our next guest! JCARATSEVENTEEN!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Jcarat: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Jcarat: Hi! *bows and looks at the audience* it's an honour to be in your talk show.

Me: *smiles* thank you so much for coming here. It's a pleasure to have you here. Well how are you and currently what are you doing these days?

Jcarat: I'm doing good! but my schedules are a little bit hectic with university and also I need to make sure that I'm writing an update for my book.

Me: Yeah I can understand that difficulty.. well firstly I would like to ask you when did you start writing in here?

Jcarat: I created a wattpad account for fun back in 2016 and begin writing my first book on 2018 *gasps* I can't believe it's been that long already. As for now I have published 3 completed books and 1 book that is still ongoing.

Me: Okay.. so what was your first book in here?

Jcarat: My first book is a Jun fanfic since he was my first bias after start stanning seventeen and since then I write a fanfic based on my current bias since as you can tell, stanning seventeen is not easy with 13 fine men on the line..

Audience: *giggles*

Me: Hehehe.. I get it.. Hmmmm okay... well how did get the idea of writing that book?

Jcarat: *smiles* I got the idea of writing since I thought that I should convey a way to show that I like seventeen so much and decided that I want to create a fanfic based on my imagination. My first two books was inspired by reading many fanfics and I combined them and changed the plots with the way I want it to be But after getting the hang of writing, my recent two books are from the ideas that popped out whenever I'm in the mood for writing and also some of my own bad experience of being rejected *nods*

Me: Ohh I see so does writing a new chapter sometimes get hard for you?

Jcarat: *nods* yes of course. I constantly need to think of new fresh ideas so that the long wait for an update is worth for my readers. I don't want to make people bored with my stories. Of course sometimes I would take a long break since I have a lot to settle with my personal life too.

Me: Yeah.. it's okay to take some break in the middle of your updates too cause it gets sometimes difficult to handle your personal life. Everyone has their own life outside this orange app... *laughs* So about your first book I really loved story and the sequel too. I assume that you wrote the sequel because the readers wanted it or you have already planned that sequel beforehand?

Jcarat: Yup I agree with you a lthough sometimes I was pressured because I don't like to have people wait. Oh and for the sequel question! It's neither because of readers or I planned it, it happens out of nowhere that I thought "making a sequel seems like a good idea". Thank you for reading my story though.

Me: Yeah I agree and also no need to thank me. So when you start working with a book does the whole storyline you think it at the beginning or does it come out eventually?

Jcarat: I usually have a draft set up for the whole plot to get an overall view of the book but it usually doesn't go with what I planned *laughs* in the middle of writing I'll usually add some twists so that it can fit with the whole situation.

Me: Hmm... *nods* about the book Corruption its already halfway to 1 million firstly congrats.. the storyline of that book was amazing. How do you feel about that book along with readers views and interactions?

Jcarat: Oh my god yes thank you! I didn't expect for the book to reach that many reads within two years after it was published. I loved to read comments and reaction that was left by the readers. I read single one of them. They aspire me to create more stories that they can enjoy *smiles*

Me: Hmmm *nods* the idea of writing that story how did you thought about it?

Jcarat: I've read so many fanfics in my entire life, and of course I had to make one following with how I've always wanted it to be *laughs*

Me: Okay.. so is writing your hobby? Any other hobbies you have besides writing too..

Jcarat: Besides writing I can say I love watching kdramas and english series so much. Maybe that's why my imagination are so mixed up *laughs*

Me: I get it it sometimes happens to me too when I write something... so did you thought of writing a new book or you want to complete 365 Days first?

Jcarat: I'll finish 365 days first since it will only be a few chapters left and I'll maybe take a break for a while before starting with a new book when I'm ready. Also I did some changes to my corruption fanfic because I thought it needed some improvement.

Me: Hmmm as you said you made some changes in the Corruption book? Does it sometimes happen when you write a chapter and published it then you start to think that if I written this or that it will be more interesting to your readers or you just ignore it sometimes and go on your way..

Jcarat: I usually don't touch or make any changes to my chapters once it was published but that book was written without much thought hence I need to correct the style of fonts so my readers can read easier and also some of the parts don't make sense so I need to change them because I saw some comments on certain parts and it confused my readers. For the plot I won't make any changes since I like it to stay that way *smiles*

Me: Hmm okay.. so last question for you from the audience. Which do you think from your work was the best one and you are satisfied?

Jcarat: I can say that I like 365 days best. Although it has not been finished yet, I personally love that one

Me: I see me myself too personally loved that book and can't wait for your new updates. So as we have come to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Jcarat: Of course! I want to thank my readers and the audience that reads my book and genuinely appreciate the support. I wouldn't be able to be right here if it's wasn't for you guys. I gained more confidence to continue writing from the continuous support. Please continue to show "Corruption" and "365 days" some love *bows* Also thank you for inviting me to the talk show. It's my first time doing one and it's really fun!

Me: Thank you once again for coming to my show. *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this show! Keep watching Takity Talk Show! See you again!! Bubbye!!

________________××××_______________

Thank you.jcaratseventeen For coming to my show!! Hope to see you again soon!!!