Guest Variestae!

On Stage

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello Everyone!!!!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: So today also we a new guest you all may know her!!! *claps* Please welcome VARIESTAE!!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Variestae: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Variestae: Thank you for having me *smiles*

Me: *smiles* So how are you and what are you doing these days?

Variestae: I'm doing pretty good, actually these days. I'm focusing on writing during my free time more than anything else, really which I'm only able to do during the weekends, unfortunately.
Though, i'm currently working on a big project that my readers are currently aware of, but I'm super excited for it because it's something I've never written before and I'm  having soo much fun writing and planning it out *smiles*

Me: Oh really!? I am super excited for that and best of luck too! Any spoilers or hints from your big project can you give? *giggles*

Variestae: The only spoilers/hints I can give is that it's NOT taekook and is my first SKZ/Minsung fic. It's nothing like I've ever written before. This one is mainly focused on suspense with a bit of romance, lots of betrayal and angst, cliffhangers and tons of action. It's not your typical soulmate story or romance plot.

Me: Wahhhh I can't wait to read that already!Good luck for that So how did you get to know about wattpad?

Variestae: I remember when i was 12/13 when I found wattpad. I was going through what I like to call  a writing phase where all I wanted to do was write. I i wanted to read as well. I  don't exactly remember how I found the app or maybe it was the website I found first, but all I remember is one day finding it and joining the
community.

Me: Oh hmmm I see. So any idea of when did you start writing in wattpad?

Variestae: I was around 12/13 when I started writing on wp. I used to write original stories, but
I didn't like it. I didn't feel like I was experienced enough to write an original, so I quit. I stopped for roughly 4-5 years. I became a BTS fan when I was 17, found out about taekook, and started writing again. Since then, I've grown a lot as a writer. I  found inspiration from many authors I looked up to, I've evolved my writing style and learned a lot of things along the way.

Audience: *claps*

Me: Oh wow... I am very impress keep it up and also never stop writing. What was your first book?

Variestae: My first book was EVERY LAST PIECE. but that book is being rewritten after 2 years and the title changed. It was my first book to reach 100k reads and the most comments.

Me: Oh really? Well it's a good thing in the first book only you got so much views and got popular. How did you get that idea of writing that book?

Variestae: When I became an army and fell into the taekook fandom, I found some decent college books, but I was in need of more. I'm a very picky reader. I don't read just anything. If the summary doesn't catch my attention, then i most
likely won't give the book a try a lot of the books I read weren't giving me the satisfaction I was searching for. It was like every college trope was about the same thing. Taekook go to school together, jungkook was always the bully and then they fell in love. I couldn't find anything that was my taste and style in writing when reading, so it sparked an idea in my head. I decided to write my own version of the college au and  that's how I came up with elp.