The Files

Nezu POV

I finally finished de-coding the neko's files from the lab! I was very happy because this will allow myself and the others a better understanding of what the boys went through and how to tackle their past. I had also gotten a call from Aizawa in the middle of my priority and was informed of his progress with the little ones and their quirks. I must say things are looking up! First, the nekos seem to have settled somewhat with Aizawa. Secondly, they seem to have come to terms with the introduction of new people. Third, they have begun trusting both Aizawa and Yamada enough to display their quirks! I am very pleased by the progress, however, it does concern me how quickly the boys are settling in. After reading their files I grew very upset with the scientists and vowed to give the remaining survivors of the raid a horrible punishment! After I turn in the files to the police of course!

The boys have been through a lot and my list of things has just gotten longer. However, if the pace of settling and trust continues in this manner, I believe it is only a little while until we can finally introduce Enji and the other Todorokis to Shoto and Izuku. First on my list, though, is to give Aizawa and Yamada a call and tell them about the files.

Flashback

Third POV

Year 1

In a room with no windows sat a crib. Within the crib was a little baby with black and green hair and jade eyes. He was sleeping as people in long white coats walked around his crib. They were looking at charts and talking quickly. The boys' name was Izuku Midoriya and he was only a few weeks old. Taken from his mothers' arms and kidnapped by the scientists in hopes of being the subject to finally bear the first part of the S&M Test.

Year 2

In a room of around 15 people, a little 2-year-old was running around full of energy. The older occupants wanted to scold the little boy but didn't have the heart. His energy seemed to give them all a little more happiness in the darkness and confinement they have all been subjected to. The boy still had his innocence and youth. Even though he'd been here since he was born, he still found positivity in his predicament. Sadly, not that he knew anything else.

Year 3

The green-nette was finally 3 years of age. The scientists had decided to start testing and experimenting on the boy. They decided to start this year slow with simple blood extraction and reaching and once he gain his own quirk they would test him with the first serum for the S&M Test. The green-nette didn't like the tests he was put through. He cried and screamed to be let go. He wanted to play more, not be stuck here in a chair getting needles stuck into his arms.

Year 4

Izuku had finally gotten his quirk. It was powerful and it worried the scientists that he would lose control of it and either kill them or escape. That couldn't happen when the boy was finally of age to be tested for the real test he was taken for. He was separated from the people he had stayed with previously and was chained to the wall in a small and windowless room. The lab had lost many people but also gain some more. There were always more people that could replace the dead. The tests began and the scientists were both surprised and pleased immensely that little Izuku had survived through the first few serums. He could possibly be the component to finally finish the first part of the test.

Year 5

Izuku had survived Sun. The process was a success. The scientists were celebrating as the little boy cried silently chained in the darkness. He had gained a power that he didn't want. It was forced on him through pain and torture. Izuku may have been only 5, but he knew he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. Unfortunately, he didn't know anywhere else. He didn't even know the outside that he heard the people with white coats take about all the time. One thing that did happen though was that a new boy arrived at the facility. He also had an extremely strong quirk so he was put in the same room as Izuku. 

The boy had red and white hair and when he saw Izuku chained up he tried to rush over to help him. However, the man who had his arm pulled him back and Shoto saw the would before him flinch and curl into a ball. The man grasping Shoto pulled him to another set of chains and locked the chains around his wrists. The boy looked at them confused and then the man surprised him by locking a collar around his neck. The boy glared up at the man and tried to use his quirk. The man chuckled at the boys' shock before walking over to little Izuku. The green-nette flinch but when the man held out the collar he lifted his head submissively. The man put the collar on and left the room. Shoto then tried talking to the other boy but he was met with silence and whimpers. 

Over the next months, Shoto was put through tests that he heard the scientists refer to as the 2nd part of the S&M Test. He also heard the men talking about 'Sun' who he connect to be his almost silent roommate. Whenever it was late at night, Shoto would lay watching Sun sleep and wishing for his Dad and brother to come to save him, and he hoped his mom and other siblings weren't worrying too much. He knew they would come for them.

Year 6

The scientists had the success they wanted in their official test. Izuku had taken on Sun and Shoto had taken on Moon. The two had suffered through a lot in the time they had been there. Shoto had grown very protective over Izuku and it made it a lot harder to take Izuku for testing without fighting Shoto. Now that both boys had been given the quirks the scientists focused on learning what it was doing to their bodies and DNA. It was a year of deep research for sure.

Year 7

The scientists had grown both bored and annoyed. They finished their research and were limited to simply training the boys on how to use their quirks. That was a problem though because Shoto pushed back from their instructions and Izuku had slowly been gaining more confidence from his partner. The scientists had come up with a plan to settle the fight back and peak the interest in testing and research. They waited for Shoto to fall asleep first before they grabbed Izuku, who was sleeping as well and locked him into the chair. 

Izuku woke up when an immense pain came from his body. His eyes were blown open and he looked around to see scientists cutting him open and injecting things into him. He had thought the tests ended! He couldn't do it anymore. He wanted Moon. Moon was supposed to protect him! The scientists kept injecting things and then the pain grew even greater, but it seemed to come from both the top of his head and near his hips. He screamed out louder and passed out from the pain. When he woke up he was back in his and Moon's room.

He looked at the other boy and saw he was asleep, but something seemed off about him. He saw the other shift and begin to wake up. He gasped when Moon sat up though. He had small cat ears and a tail attached to him. Shoto looked over at him when he heard the gasp and let out one of his own. He pointed to his head and Izuku reached up and felt cat ears of his own. He burst into tears and Shoto scooted over to comfort him and find comfort himself. He still hoped that the heroes would come to save them.

Year 8

The boys had suffered. After they had been turned into nekos, they had been put through even more testing and research. It was hell. Izuku had become almost nonverbal and a dullness had taken over his jade eyes. Shoto had practically given up hope of being saved. He didn't even know if anyone was out there that knew they were here. The new nekos wished for their freedom, but fate seemed to be on the other side as they kept on wishing for a look at the outside world.

Year 9

The boys had nearly mastered their given quirks. They didn't exactly know what they could do with their original quirks but they had tested a little between themselves on the days when the scientists deemed them submissive enough to have their quirk-canceling collars taken off. The boys were powerful. But with that power, boy boys had lost their youth and happiness. Their only comfort came from each other and their trust was only for the other.

Year 10

The boys had been confined to their rooms for the most part until one-day Izuku was pulled away from Shoto early in the morning and hadn't returned. He was due to go through procedures for a new test. Then there was a rumbling of the walls and Shoto grew worried. The next moment heroes burst through the doors and the rest is history