The Concept of School

Third POV

A couple of days after the nekos met Katsuki and Shinsho, both Aizawa and Hizashi were called in for a meeting with Nezu. They weren't given any details about the meeting but they knew it would be about the nekos and have some connection to the fact that they did well at social encounters. They weren't all too worried about Nezu anymore when he spoke of the nekos since it was obvious how protective he was becoming over them. He was their unofficial uncle of sorts.

Nemuri was busy so they brought Izuku and Shoto with them to UA. Seeing Ryo and Nezu at the gate when they arrived, they understood that it would be a meeting of adults and Ryo would watch over the nekos. They walked with the hybrid principal quietly after leaving the reluctant nekos with Ryo.

Arriving at the office, Aizawa and Hizashi got comfortable in their seats while Nezu climbed into his desk chair. "I have called you here today because I think it is about time to start thinking about Izuku and Shoto's schooling." Both Aizawa and Hizashi were a little surprised that this was the topic of their meeting, but when they thought about it, it did make sense that they should begin thinking about the nekos education now that they have some experience with society and social interaction.

"Izuku is 11 now and Shoto will be turning in January. Logically the new school year would be starting in only a few weeks and they would be starting their last year of elementary school." Aizawa was a little surprised that it was starting that soon but he didn't think it was very smart for the nekos to begin school so soon after beginning to interact outside of their circle. "Now I understand that they just began to branch out so it might be difficult to start going to a school so soon so I have a proposal."

The black and blond pros were curious about the hybrids' thoughts concerning the boy's schooling. They had spoken about schooling when they first rescued the nekos, but since then it's been a touch-and-go topic. "I am offering the option of giving them private lessons," Nezu said with a smile. "Why?" Aizawa questioned suspiciously. Granted it would be good for progressing their education quickly; however, Nezu was renowned for being sadistic and an evil genius. Neither hero really trusted Nezu not to take great advantage of privately tutoring both nekos.

"Why? Well I suppose logically it is to help them catch up with their peers. I have done a little digging in regards to their new friends, Bakugo Katsuki and Shinsho Hitoshi. Both boys currently go to Aldera Elementary. If you'd like for your nekos to go to Aldera Middle alongside their new friends, why can't they be my students for the next year. They are both greatly behind in every subject, so I am offering my services to give the boys a chance of going to a public school alongside their new friends in the near future."

Aizawa and Hizashi looked at each other for a couple of seconds before turning back to the hybrid. "Do you mind giving us a day or so to discuss it? We'll get in contact with the other parents and discuss our options. We also want to talk to the boys, obviously since it is their schooling that we are trying to figure out." Nezu understood the hesitation and logic behind Aizawa's words so he agreed.

With that, the heroes went to gather their nekos and go home. It was a quiet ride home other than Hizashi singing along with the radio. Once the group got to the apartment, Hizashi went off to make lunch, Aizawa following so they could call the other parents together, and the nekos went to play with Aoi and Snow, who were sleeping in their room. After a little lunch of miso soup, rice, and salmon, the heroes told Izuku and Shoto that Katsuki and Hitoshi would be coming over for a play date. The nekos were both happy to be seeing their new friends so soon again.

It was only 10 minutes later before the doorbell rang. It was unexpected and freaked the nekos out more than either pro expected. Izuku had gotten so distracted with the cats that he was shocked into a slight panic at the loud doorbell. He jumped to his feet and ended up running to hide in one of the kitchen cabinets. Hizashi went to let the Bakugos' and the Shinshos' in while Shoto and Aizawa slowly calmed Izuku and got him out of the cabinet.