Love U : Jooheon❤️‍🔥

Tags: readerxJooheon, teasing, bratty foreplay, fingering, rough and sneaky quickie.

You hated football.

Well...no.

Hate was a strong word and on any other occasion, you might have enjoyed watching a game or two. It wasn't the sport itself you appreciated but the bonding opportunity it presented for you and your man.

Cozying up against his chest.
Stealing his snacks.
Commentating on the game and giggling when he'd suddenly sit up from the couch, holding you to his body as he yelled at the TV.

Jooheon was always sexy when gets riled up like that and moments like that would always morph into something unsportsmanlike.

Sometimes when his eyes were glued to the screen, lips slightly parted from his focus, you got a kick out of trying to distract him.

Feeling on his chest.
Tickling his ribs gently.
Sneaking your hand beneath his shirt to fondle his nipples, making him squirm and tell you to simmer down. That usually led to you laying your head back down on his chest with a pout, masking your disappointment so you can ease your hand down into his shorts.

He always goes stiff when you would grope him casually over his underwear, getting a small kick at how he'd act indifferent to you wrapping your hand around his dick.

This brings us to the present, where you were currently doing just that.

"RUN THE FUCKING BALL, JONES!! Babe...chill.." Jooheon shouts suddenly, whispering the last bit to you for the fourth time, sounding more agitated than usual. The hushed volume of his voice was necessary, to not attract the attention of the company now sprawled out in your living room.

Hyunwoo and Changkyun are both seated on love seats placed on either side of the main sofa. Hyunwoo's girlfriend is perched on his lap, barely showing interest in the game as she texted. You weren't even sure why she was here if that's all she planned to do.

Kihyun stands in the kitchen debating over something food-related with Minhyuk, their exaggerated tones in competition with the TV. Which left you sandwiched between Hyungwon, who was dozing off due to the number of beers he drank, and your boyfriend Jooheon.

He has dressed aptly in his team's apparel, with a corresponding ball cap turned to the back over his dark hair. His red cotton hoodie smelled of his cologne, an addictive scent that you would happily inhale for as long as he'd sit still. You were leaned more into his side with his arm settled comfortably over your shoulders, both of you covered by a throw blanket. Conveniently, of course, concealing the way your hand was also comfortably tucked beneath his boxer briefs, stroking his clothed dick teasingly.