Devil : Wonho❤️‍🔥

A/N: something a lil different from what I usually write here. An impromptu visit from a devil our boy can't seem to exorcise.

Her flattened tongue drug over his abdomen, sultry eyes panning up to catch his reaction to her touch

He stands before her with the body of a god. His skin still drips from the shower she'd interrupted by showing up at his place.

So late and unexpected.

Yet so typical of her.

It was evil how easily she persuaded him to let her in, knowing the damage she dealt to his heart. But Hoseok was weak for her. It was something he hated himself for admitting a long time ago.

Her hands drag over his thighs as she descended to her knees and once they're on the floor, she tugs at the towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

He says nothing to her.

He only looks on as she got reacquainted with his body.

It hadn't been long in terms of time but it felt like forever since he'd seen her like this.

His dick hardens at the sight of her kneeling before him, her mouth already prepping to swallow every thick inch of him.

She takes him in her hand, audibly purring at the heaviness and girth. Hoseok stiffens from her touch and exhales shakily as she slowly began to stroke him.

Cat-like eyes lift to lock with his and she smirks.

Have you missed me?

Stupid questions from a complicated woman.

Of course, he missed her. The tip of his dick leaked with anticipation with every upward stroke of her hand. Only she knew how to touch him apart from himself and nods wordlessly as she worked him over.

She smiles.

Me too...

I missed you so much, baby...

She whispers as she leans in to drag her soft wet lips down his shaft. Her mouth opens and the warmth of her tongue curls around what it can at the base.

Hoseok lets out a moan.

His hands twitch at his side, yearning to touch her.

She lifts his dick slightly to tease at his balls, twirling her tongue around them before sucking them in her mouth.

"Shit..." Hoseok hisses, his expression crumbling painfully as he finally gives in and tangles his fingers with her hair.

She repeats the action, now stroking his dick and suckling his balls sinuously until his knees began to quiver.