Underwater: Hyung Line❤️‍🔥

A/N: just me thinking about how the guys would react to making their woman squirt. Something short and nasty. Don't mind me.🌚

Shownu

Not really known to be a sloppy guy, Hyunwoo is usually an efficient lover

Not really known to be a sloppy guy, Hyunwoo is usually an efficient lover. Even when he cums, he prefers it to be inside of you.

He's not picky about where exactly but it's rare for him to let a drop of his cum sully your skin or the sheets, despite you wanting it all over you sometimes.

Up until the first time he made you squirt.

His muscles strained from hinging his hips back and forth, pinning you beneath him on his king-sized bed. Your legs are pushed back with his hands slotted under your knees and you can barely breathe.

But you'd risk passing out for how heavenly Hyunwoo's dick felt plunging into you at the deep angle.

"Hyun.." you stutter, gasping sharply when the tip of him hits you right on that rigid spot between your walls, causing you to beg for him never to stop.

As if he could. Hyunwoo grunts in tandem with his strokes and all of his body's focus goes into hitting your spot over and over until the dam breaks.

Its warmth is unexpected and the way it makes you clench around his shaft has him gasping.

"Fuck.." he shudders, his mouth hanging open as he leans back to watch his dick spearing into your waterfall.

Your eyes are rolling back into your head and your jaw slacks as you cry out, a shiver overtaking you as you plummeted.

Hyunwoo fucks you through what had to be the sexiest climax he'd ever seen and he couldn't care less about the puddle forming beneath you.

Wonho

Fucking you from behind was when it usually happened

Fucking you from behind was when it usually happened. Hoseok had a way of driving himself down into your walls that always hit you directly where your pussy begged to be stimulated.

Your face had become one with the bedding, drool, and tears staining the pillowcase as your lover drilled into you. You hiccuped his name over and over.