Aint About You: Wonho❤️‍🔥

A/N: quick drabble. Wonho as a big soft sub nailing the reader to the cross because she told him to. 😌

The ceiling fan above you became of blur of dark wood plates spinning endlessly.

Your eyes watered fiercely as your third orgasm rips through you and your voice had become too hoarse to vocalize your partner's praises.

But he knew from the way the leather cuff around his neck tightened from you pulling at the leash attached to it, that you were pleased.

You were keening by the time he relented and Hoseok lifted his head reluctantly from the cozy nook of warmth and wetness he'd created between your thighs. His eyes were dark and shined almost as much as the lower half of his face that was shellacked by your previous releases as he smiled.

"Another, my love?" he asked the same question he'd asked before yanking your soul from you again with his soft lips and expert tongue.

That very tongue lashes out to lick over your seam teasingly and you shiver at how sensitive you'd become because of him.

You were able to moan audibly this time and Hoseok relishes in the sound as well as the bite of his collar pulling tighter against his throat.

He grunts and you pant tiredly as you push up to lean on your elbows, shaking your head.

"I don't think I'll survive another..." you huff, reaching up to dab a tear drop from your cheek.

Hoseok hums in slight disappointment as his eyes fall back to your cunt, and he leans back in without direction.

Your breath hitches the moment he suctions your swollen clit between his lips and he sets out on getting another dizzying orgasm out of you that you both knew wouldn't be hard to achieve.

Your legs were already shaking against his shoulders by the time you gathered enough strength to pull on the lead. Hoseok has no choice but to lift his head and there's a sloppy wet pop sound from him detaching his lips from your overstimulated bud.

"I didn't tell you to keep going.." you reprimand and the cutest of pouts sags on Hoseok's glistening lips.

"I know but..." he begins and your hand coils the leather leash tighter with a twirl of your wrist, giving you the leverage to pull yourself up. Hoseok grunts under the strain it caused on his neck but his gaze never wavers from your face.

"But? I never told you to keep going. That's all there is to it. You don't make decisions. You do as you are told. Understand?"

You pull against his leash again and this time it elicits a deep groan of satisfaction from your lover's throat.

Hoseok's eyes flutter at the tightness and he nods obediently.

"Yes, my love." he rasps and you pull at his leash once more.

"Good. This aint about you, remember? It's about me and what I want."

Your bare heels dig into his muscular back, emphasizing your dominance as well as scooting your bottom lower on the mattress.

Hoseok's gaze drops to your tummy and you smile as you loosen the reigns a bit.

"Come here.." you summon him with your finger and Hoseok pushes himself up enough to climb over your body, dragging his torturously hard dick over the sheets until it grazes your heat.

He ignores in favor of you reaching for his cheek and you craned your neck to take his lips into a kiss.

You both moan sensually at the shared taste of your pussy on your lips, kissing sloppily and slurping each other's tongues until you're satisfied.