Voyager: Shownu &Kihyun❤️‍🔥

Tags: Shownuxreader , smut, fellatio, voyeurism, masturbation..😈🌚

"Shouldn't we shut the door?" You asked.

Hyunwoo's hands don't stall in unclasping your bra. He shoots a glance in the direction of his cracked doorway and shrugs with indifference.

"Naw, it's fine. Nobody's here..." he mutters.

He pulls the straps of your bra over your shoulders and you allow him to remove it fully, tossing it aside.

You pout your lips at his response but quickly become distracted by his lips closing around one of your nipples. A tiny gasp passes through your lips and you stumble forward when Hyunwoo pulls you into him by the waist with him kneeled slightly and level with your chest.

His lips are soft against your pebbled skin and his tongue flicks and swirls slowly over you for a few seconds before he pulls away to begin kissing down your tummy.

Though this impromptu quickie was your idea, Hyunwoo was most enthusiastic about gett straight to the deed while you seemed overly concerned with the fact that his bedroom door was still open.

"You...ooh shit...you sure?" Your eyes flutter from the way Hyunwoo's peppered kisses felt on his way down to the button of your jeans.

"Uh huh.." he responds, unsnapping and unzipping your pants quickly. He all but yanks them down, making you giggle as you stumbled back to land on his conveniently placed bed.

A sly smirk crosses Hyunwoo's face as he stooped down to finish pulling your jeans and panties from your legs. Once you were naked, it was now his turn.

You hurriedly unzipped his fly as he removed his shirt, tossing it aside with haste. Your hands make quick work of pulling his pants down to his mid-thighs and tugging the waistband of his underwear down enough to free the monster you'd been craving all day.

Hyunwoo's dick was perfect.

From the shape, proportions, length, girth, and color.

The veins on his shaft bulged as he made himself jump slightly, the act causing the light brown rounded tip to tap your bottom lip. Your eyes glide up from his member to admire his perfectly toned and defined abs. His long torso only exaggerated the presentation of his muscles and you couldn't get enough of looking at him.

Finding you admiring him from that vantage point arousing, Hyunwoo smirks down at you warmly as he slowly begins to stroke himself.  His abs flex and contract as he hid, pumping his length slowly and right in your face to tempt you.

Your eyes cut towards the open doorway again then back up to Hyunwoo's face.

"....but What if your roommate comes home.." you trail off when the weight of Hyunwoo's dick taps at your pouted lips again. Except for this time, his brows are inverted and his eyes are begging for you to open your mouth.

"Please...stop worrying about the damn door and worry about where you want me to put this first....."  Hyunwoo gestures towards himself with a smirk, looking arrogantly attractive as ever.

Reminding you of how horny you already were and how you were a bit pressed for time, you commence to scoot towards him and swallow him whole. Your lips wrap around his tip and suck him deep into the warm cushion of your mouth.
As you allowed your lips and tongue to get as wet as possible, you took him deeper gradually until he was touching the back of your throat.

His thickness has you gagging and your eyes roll back in satisfaction. A moan surrounds him as he pushed himself deeper and it causes him to inhale sharply between his teeth.