❤️‍🔥Bad Liar: Kihyun& Shownu❤️‍🔥

A/N: Voyager part 2...

Skin slapping against skin

Muffled whimpers and quickened breaths.

The air was thick of it and steaming with sex and her spent and strained voice.

Night had fallen and with it came the deep indigo that casted its light to filter through the blinds and over the hedonistic scene unfolding in the dark bedroom.

"Fuck....oh fuck.." her staccato moans meld with sharp exhales of ecstacy, her eyes rolling back into her head. Her pony tail bounces its self loose from from how her head thrashed back and forth.

Hyunwoo's abs flex and his stoic expression crinkles with effort as he snapped into her harder, hitting her square on her most sensitive regions.

"Mmmhmm.." he groans between breaths, going harder the louder she screamed.

Her mouth hangs open and she's almost drooling from how fiercely she was being fucked, bent over the foot of the wide mattress with her hands pressing firmly into the crinkled sheets.

They shuffle and gather beneath her grasp as she tightened her fists.

"Faster..faster baby please..." she begs him and he complies without a hitch, forcing her forward so that he could set his foot up on the edge of the mattress.

"Mmmm...Like this?" he asks, though he already knew the answer. He always did. Between her strangles moans and her quivering walls hugging his dick, Hyunwoo commanded her body better than anyone.

She struggles to keep herself grounded now that he was pounding into her deeper and faster than before and with one swift thrust, she falls face-first into the bedding with a labored groan.

Hyunwoo pauses his assault, glistening and dripping in sweat as he panted behind her.

His foot slips from the edge of the bed to slap back against the wood floor and his hold on her waist loosens . One of his hands glides down the curve of her hips to cup her plump ass cheek tenderly.