Rush: Changkyun❤️‍🔥

Tags: Quick drunk sex shenanigans, tandem masturbation, praising, slight dirty talk, relationship between readerxChangkyun, cum licking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight wasn't one of those nights where there was time to waste on foreplay. You'd had enough of that on the ride over.

Changkyun's tongue tasted like vodka and cherry jolly rancher as it tangled with yours in the elevator. It was a wonder that you didn't run into any of the neighboring tenants in your building on the way up to your apartment. Lucky for the both of you since your boyfriend had a hand full of your clothed pussy as he pinned you to the corner just outside of sight of the CCTV.

"Fuck you're so wet.." he mumbles drunkenly against your lips and you smile with pride at the way he whimpered into the kiss. He could feel the arousal already seeping through the fabric of your panties as he rubbed you through them. His long nimble fingers move over the puffy mound of your pussy lips sensually.

The ding of the elevator doors opening signals him to withdraw his hand. He pulls his lips away and grabs you by the wrist to walk purposefully out of the lift and up the hallway.

The moment you're within the confines of your apartment, Changkyun is guiding you back into your bedroom, snatching off your clothes and pushing you on the bed.

You scramble back until you're up against the headboard, watching the way Changkyun pulled his shirt over his head hastily. He drops his pants and underwear and leaves them with the rest of the abandoned clothes on the floor to join you on the bed.

He settles right in front of you, your view of his pelvis obscured by your legs. Changkyun stares at you for a moment, biting his lip and glancing down at himself just as an idea sparks in his mind.

"Open up for me.." he says softly despite already pushing your knees apart. You spread your legs happily and begin scooting down from the headboard in preparation to get fucked. But he stops you with a shake of his head.

"What?" You frown and Changkyun readjusts his position on the bed, now sitting back on his knees. Without responding to you verbally, you watched with mild confusion as Changkyun licked his fingers and took a hold of his dick. He then pushes one of your legs down against the mattress with intention.

"Not yet. Show me...show me how you play with it.." he exhales, his tone dark and husky.

"Fuck.." you thought.

He was so incredibly fine that it didn't matter what he asked of you at that moment. You would have done it with no questions asked.

You obey without a thought, spreading your legs wider and giving him a front-row view of how turned on you were.