💖💭 Daddies💖💭

🎶🎶

Description: Since I dont think I'm very good at creating fluffy scenarios and executing them (or maybe Im just too impatient. Who knows?) Ive decided to start doing these little imagines in this series as well as others to kind of boost my fluff writing skills, and I wanted to share it with yall because yall are my peeps. :)

So basically, chapters marked with thought bubbles and hearts (❤️‍🔥 or 💖)will label the fluff centered things that pop in my head.

I hope you enjoy :)

~BB

Topic: Random scenarios where the reader is pregnant with one of the member's babies and simple daily interactions with them as soon-to-be fathers. Pretty fluffy.

enjoy🥰

Shownu

Sweat dripped from his brow as he whisked the batter feverishly with a scowl on his face

Sweat dripped from his brow as he whisked the batter feverishly with a scowl on his face. A mess of eggshells, flour, and dirty utensils crowded the kitchen island and you did your best not to crack a smile as you watched your husband struggle.

He was the one who insisted on making your pancakes from scratch despite having premade mix in the cabinet.

And you were FORBIDDEN from helping him.

Not for a lack of trying though...

"Can I help you with something?" you asked for the first time since perching yourself on the kitchen island bar stool.

Hyunwoo shakes his head emphatically before shooting you a warning look through his brow.

"You can stop asking me that. That would help.." he grumbles. In the process, he splatters a goop of batter up into his face. Your eyes widen with concern and you hop down from your seat to go to him, swiping a few paper towels on the way.

Hyunwoo's crinkled features remain as one of his eyes is screwed shut and covered with pancake batter that you quickly begin wiping away.

"Hold still" you chuckle as you go to work cleaning his face and as he's slowly freed of the mess he made of himself, your husband's eyes warm as he gazed down at you softly.

You're too distracted at first to notice him looking at you the way he was. But when you did, you froze with the paper towel resting between your hand and his jawline.

"What?" you frown and Hyunwoo smirks dazedly before reaching up to caress your hand against his face.

"I just wanted to do something special for you..." he mutters.

"Both of you," he adds, resting his hand over your flat tummy.

You weren't showing at all yet but you could feel every bit of pregnant as the weeks passed. You'd been suffering horribly and had even lost some weight due to the morning sickness. So when your appetite finally returned, Hyunwoo jumped at the opportunity to feed you something he knew he couldn't screw up.