Got My Number: Shownu❤️‍🔥 (part 1)

Tags: Hyunwoo(Shownu) x reader. In celebration of Daddy Bear completing his mandatory military service...a nice story of childhood friends being reunited after years. First love vibes. Cheating 🌚 (don't you judge..the song is saying "holla at me if ya mans aint doing it right" ) , passionate smut. Grown folks type vibes.

Two parts🥰

"Booger?"

You abruptly stop loading your groceries in the back of your car and lift your head.

The sound of his voice was almost haunting and for a moment you think you're mistaken or hearing things until you hear him again. Turning away from your reusable bag-filled cart, you spot a tall figure walking towards you blocking out the sun.

"Booger...I can't believe it, it's really you..."

"Hyunwoo?" You said, shielding the brightness with your hand until he was close enough for you to see.

It was him, though very different from the last time you'd seen him

He was taller, perhaps an inch over 6 feet. He was leaner, having shed away his adolescent fluffiness to replace it with bulking muscles that were apparent even under his layers of clothing.

Even the shape of his face was drastically different, dawning a more chiseled jawline and cheekbones that were hidden by his boyish roundness for the years you knew him.

But you couldn't mistake those eyes and that smile anywhere.

It was him.

And good lord, how puberty did him well.

"Holy shit...look at you." He smiles brightly, stopping a foot away from where you stood with a small watermelon in your grasp. He gives you an appraising once over, probably thinking the same thing you were in reaction to how much you've changed since he last saw you.

But in your winter coat, sweater, and jeans, you hardly felt like much to look at next to him.

"What are you doing here?" Is all you can stammer out, regarding the baby melon ruefully before setting it down to join the rest of the groceries in your trunk. Hyunwoo smirks.